• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

Simba

Staff Member
Not trying to do too much with them, but the Jags have a slight amount of cap room and a bunch of late round picks.

Would swap one or two for RB, TE, DB, maybe OL for some moderate salaried players

Now that the draft is upon us, the Dallas Cowboys are interested in using their second round picks to move into the first round. If you want to trade back/trade down, send me a message

Green Bay is also interested in using its significant draft capital to move up into at least the second round, maybe the first. Send me an email if you want to trade back. Green Bay is also interested in a quality DE and WR.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
With both teams overloading on solid depth, the Buffalo Bills have the following players available:

WR Isaiah McKenzie - 1 Star
OT Dion Dawkins - 9 Stars
OT Spencer Brown - 1 Star
OT Geron Christian - 1 Star
OT Jason Peters - 1 Star
OG Michael Schofield - 1 Star

DE Robert Quinn - 1 Star
CB Taron Johnson - 5 Stars
SS Jeremy Chinn - 1 Star
P Bradley Pinion - 1 Star

The Kansas City Chiefs have the following players available:

RB Kareem Hunt - 1 Star
WR Scotty Miller - 1 Star
TE Jordan Akins - 1 Star

DE Jordan Willis - 1 Star
CB Eli Apple - 1 Star
S Rudy Ford - 1 Star
S Landon Collins - 1 Star

Looking mostly for picks. Willing to consider player swaps for minimums. Also possibly looking to move down from 1.6 and either up or down from 1.28. PM me if you're interested.

Simba

Staff Member
I’ll be a bit tied up today so responses may be slower…

But the Saints are open to moving up very far pending prospect availability.

Would be willing to offer up to 1.30, 2.9, and 2.29

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
I am willing to listen to offers on #3 overall, would want draft compensation at least consistent with the trade value chart.

I should add that you can make conditional offers if a certain player is still available at #3

Last edited:

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Baltimore is looking to move back form 1.7.
Here is a sort of deal:
1.7 and my 6th
for pick 1.10-1.15
and 2.20-2.32

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Keeping the window open for 1.6. Still a chance to get that franchise player. If nothing materializes, I'll make the draft pick.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Keeping the window open for 1.6. Still a chance to get that franchise player. If nothing materializes, I'll make the draft pick.
If you ask truth for a deal, please tell me and give me a chance to match it.

Ozzsome

Practice Squad
Pick 1.12. is still available if you want to ensure drafting one of the remaining top players in this years draft

The Pittsburgh Steelers and Los Angeles Chargers are potentially looking to move down from 1.17 & 1.22, let me know if you wanna jump up a few spots to get your guy!

Last edited: