• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Steelers

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I want to win this and end the Steelers season because if the Steelers lose on MNF and then lose to the Ravens they are 0-3-1 and in last place and pretty much done.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
NOW IS THE TIME
To..

Start Brown at RT
Get Hurst and Henry reactivated(good Hurst)
Move "Fucking Hurst" to G where he belongs.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I hope Hayden hurst is healthy, mark Andrews has been a weapon, but not in the way hurst can be. Hurst should help so much with our run blocking, predictability, misdirection, and springing guys open with route combos. Something that never gets mentioned about hurst in college was how good he was at lining up in crowded formations and running clean pick plays to spring guys open. Guys like Andrews and Snead and buck Allen have a knack to capitalize on that kind of addition.

I can’t wait to see hurst on drags and slants and the infamous TE screens that we (used to) love to run. TEs with excellent YAC are rare, hurst can run like Jeremy shockey with the ball and can run quick explosive routes

rossihunter2

Staff Member
per zrebiec:

Ravens very banged up after this game: Ronnie Stanley, Terrell Suggs, Brandon Carr, Brent Urban, Matthew Judon among the walking wounded. Don't know if any of them are significant but I'd imagine it will be long injury report heading into this Steelers' game.

id imagine Stanley is the same as last week and they'll just rebrace his arm...
Judon is the worrying one because he didnt finish the game

id imagine Urban, Sizzle and Carr are gonna be fine and just a little knicked up

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Carr will be playing, Stanley isnt exactly worse and I did not even notice if Suggs was hurt but I am pretty sure it will take more than whatever he has to keep him from playing the Steelers

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
per zrebiec:

Ravens very banged up after this game: Ronnie Stanley, Terrell Suggs, Brandon Carr, Brent Urban, Matthew Judon among the walking wounded. Don't know if any of them are significant but I'd imagine it will be long injury report heading into this Steelers' game.

id imagine Urban, Sizzle and Carr are gonna be fine and just a little knicked up
And I was thinking after the game that we did good this week staying healthy

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
per zrebiec:

Judon looked good after the game. IDK bout Sizzle and Urban

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If there was ever a game for the pass-rush and running game to show their presences, THIS would be the game more than any other. Also, we need to score the first TD. Last two times we played in PIT, the Steelers scored first, they won.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Stanley threw his brace off in the middle of the game and improved drastically. He had that horrible play to start off the game but Bradley Chubb is a future all pro. I am not worried about him.

We should be fine. Long injury report but we finished. We should be good to go vs. Pit

I don’t want to go hard on predicting but quite frankly we should score a lot of points against this defense.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Stanley threw his brace off in the middle of the game and improved drastically. He had that horrible play to start off the game but Bradley Chubb is a future all pro. I am not worried about him.

We should be fine. Long injury report but we finished. We should be good to go vs. Pit
He put the brace back on, didn't he? I think I remember the announcers mentioning it.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
This is the game to reactivate good Hurst and Henry. Steelers offense is a massive problem. I think that we can actually handle that WR corps. That oline is the first real oline we faced. James Conner is a good RB too.

I think our defense is up for the task. Martindale has been very promising in the grand scheme of things.

I'm straight up not worried about their defense. They have a nice front 3, and TJ Watt looks nice as well... Outside of Burnett the secondary is atrocious and the LB corps is horrible.

I think we can win this game

rossihunter2

Staff Member
This is the game to reactivate good Hurst and Henry. Steelers offense is a massive problem. I think that we can actually handle that WR corps. That oline is the first real oline we faced. James Conner is a good RB too.

I think our defense is up for the task. Martindale has been very promising in the grand scheme of things.

I'm straight up not worried about their defense. They have a nice front 3, and TJ Watt looks nice as well... Outside of Burnett the secondary is atrocious and the LB corps is horrible.

I think we can win this game

it could be a high scoring game and if it is id back our defence to get more stops than theirs