• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Steelers

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I just came back from X ray

butterflies.jpg

ALI624

Pro Bowler
The middle is wide open all day long stop with the fucking zone shit.

I feel the exact same way @balfan23. There is a recent common thread that I have noticed with the Ravens that some fans are constantly leaving out:

1. Ravens don't play too well on the road (slow, sluggish starts seem to be the norm).

2. Ravens don't play too well on the road and in prime time when national eyes are on them (a chronic problem that must be dealt with).

And now, even as I type this the Bengals have already handled their business on the road and beat the Falcons and the Browns are playing hard to defeat the Raiders in Oakland. Sure, both teams have played non-division foes (division foes are tougher due to familiarity) but they also played on the road-like the Ravens are doing tonight.

So the question to me becomes; "What are the Ravens going to do with the 1-1-1 Steelers...in Pittsburgh and in prime time tonight?"

Seriously? I don't have a damn clue! I'll just be "hoping" that the Ravens show up and don't piss the sheets for all the world to see!
No pissing the sheets tonight. The big difference was them actual starting fast for a change on the road. They let momentum shift but in the end the D did what it was unable to last year and that is hold a lead in part cause the offense was able to control the ball and clock for most of the 4th quarter