• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

How many picks will the Ravens make in the first 2 days of the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I’m on the plane right now kanas city here I come!
Enjoy your trip.

Its funny LiT said that about Smith cause I just heard him mocked to us last night. Would make sense too because of how we pushed that Oweh needs to step up... same thing they said about our wrs before drafting Bateman.

Whatever happens this round is the one I'm least worried about.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I'd like to be the first one in here to ask the SIIE committee to hear my request.

I would strongly recommend SIIE-ing the 22 or 34 pick swap for DHop with Arizona and then making the selection at 34 for either Cam Smith or Tyrique Stevenson.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'd like to be the first one in here to ask the SIIE committee to hear my request.

I would strongly recommend SIIE-ing the 22 or 34 pick swap for DHop with Arizona and then making the selection at 34 for either Cam Smith or Tyrique Stevenson.
I don't know shit about Stevenson, but I hear pretty good things about Smith based on discussions in the DB thread. You know, Brother @JAAM , I believe CB is a bigger need anyway. As much as I would love JPJ, I get the feeling he ain't getting past 20. I'm cool with this #SIIE tbh.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I don't know shit about Stevenson, but I hear pretty good things about Smith based on discussions in the DB thread. You know, Brother @JAAM , I believe CB is a bigger need anyway. As much as I would love JPJ, I get the feeling he ain't getting past 20. I'm cool with this #SIIE tbh.
CB is a huge need. JPJ is my guy but I don't think he'll be there at 22 let alone 34. Tyrique is a dog. Someone back me up!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Figured I’d give you guys the Draft Day update from what I’ve heard. It sounds like Joey Porter Jr. Would be the favorite if he’s there. They don’t think Zay Flowers will still be on the board. This also kind of explains why they would wait until tonight to really try and pull the trigger on D Hop.
JPJ and Addison have been my predictions. Hoping we get hopkins in a pick swap with AZ and then get cam smith, Forbes, or FAU in early 2

marklar

Pro Bowler
Now, especially for purpleflock - the ultimate guide to pick 22:

Yes:
WR: Njigba (probably not going to be there, though)
CB: Banks
OLD: Van Ness (despite the bleached hair, that's sort of a red flag)

No:
WR: Flowers, Addison (no midgets, please)
CB: Forbes (no midgets, please)
OLB: Smith (no midgets, please)
QB: Just say no

Questions?

Simba

Staff Member

Yes:

No:

Questions?
Overcompensating for other small things?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I had hopes my jury duty will be over by the start of day 1 but it doesn't seems so now.
Then again, who knows why is that good?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
IMG_6267.jpeg

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Yes:

No:

Questions?
Forbes is over 6 ft tall, so is smith, matter of fact I think Forbes is taller than banks