• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

How many picks will the Ravens make in the first 2 days of the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
if wink was here, you might as well take forbes off the board
with mike mac at DC, feels like Forbes could be a weapon in the secondary
Exactly, and with Humphrey at cb1/mover, and hamilton at nickel, and Marcus williams deep, you literally couldnt ask for a better situation for Forbes. He has all the support he would need to utilize his skillset to not just be a good corner, but blow games wide tf open, he’s one of the most natural ballhawking corners I’ve ever watched

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Extremely white? Is Belichick's ideal team made up entirely of gingers - the palest people of all. (Except for the corners, of course. Even he wouldn't go that far.)
Bill doesn’t care what race you are on defense, but if you’re on his offense you better be white as the driven snow or it’s an uphill climb for a roster spot

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Exactly, and with Humphrey at cb1/mover, and hamilton at nickel, and Marcus williams deep, you literally couldnt ask for a better situation for Forbes. He has all the support he would need to utilize his skillset to not just be a good corner, but blow games wide tf open, he’s one of the most natural ballhawking corners I’ve ever watched

dude legit puts points on the board - that stuff does translate

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Now if this D-Hop news is the real thing and we're picking at 34 as opposed to 22, then essentially all of my #SIIE candidates are gone except Spears. No way Zay Flowers is getting past the Bills or Chiefs. Even then, I'd rather go CB but at this point I don't know.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Now if this D-Hop news is the real thing and we're picking at 34 as opposed to 22, then essentially all of my #SIIE candidates are gone except Spears. No way Zay Flowers is getting past the Bills or Chiefs. Even then, I'd rather go CB but at this point I don't know.
Im all in on cb after Odell, at 22 or 34 or where ever. But that’s got more to do with a cb having a real strong shot of being bpa at either point, but I’m not too big on a wr with our first pick, not the worst but a meh class

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Im all in on cb after Odell, at 22 or 34 or where ever. But that’s got more to do with a cb having a real strong shot of being bpa at either point, but I’m not too big on a wr with our first pick, not the worst but a meh class

I’ll take BPA whoever that is tbh
A lot of guys I like and would be fine with in this class
Not a lot of guys I love

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm torn. I want Hopkins too but I also rather us take a WR or CB with our first. If anything happens with Arizona, it won't be until we are on the clock. Now if we trade up... that's a different story.