• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

How many picks will the Ravens make in the first 2 days of the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marklar

Pro Bowler
Forbes is over 6 ft tall, so is smith, matter of fact I think Forbes is taller than banks
You all take everything literally these days. If people still haven't grokked that 90% of what I post is tongue in cheek, then I need a new online career.

The serious part of my post is that small or lightweight players scare me for injury and tackling reasons

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
You all take everything literally these days. If people still haven't grokked that 90% of what I post is tongue in cheek, then I need a new online career.

The serious part of my post is that small or lightweight players scare me for injury and tackling reasons
Midgets are thicc af tho

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Uhh yeah, I think pick 40 for Queen and Edwards is a total overvaluation of those two players. Happily be wrong, but Roquan cost less than that, and Edwards is just a throw in.

As much as I would hate to see Queen go, this would be a great scenario if we somehow managed to pull this off.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
At this point, I'm staying off Twitter until the draft is over. I'm getting tired of these (what I think to be) spoilers. Ruins the suspense of the draft.

Also turned off Bleacher Report notifications on my phone for this reason too.
Yep. Do not disturb for me. I’ll literally be watching it live in person and Twitter will still beat me too it.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I’m so excited for tonight but also going to be such a long day, espically because I’m certain the ravens will trade back at least once. Waiting 3 hours just to see us trade back will make me upset.

I’ll be booing Rodger drunk of course.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Also, if anyone sees a ravens fan on the broadcast wearing a purple lamar Jackson jersey over a white sweatshirt hoodie- standing next to a guy either in a gronk jersey or a chiefs mcduffie, screenshot it and pm it to me ^_^

I’ll be piss drunk

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m so excited for tonight but also going to be such a long day, espically because I’m certain the ravens will trade back at least once. Waiting 3 hours just to see us trade back will make me upset.

I’ll be booing Rodger drunk of course.
Like this never happens.