• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NHL Thread

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
@cobrajet , glad we helped you guys by beating the Pens. This is basically like the opposite of last sports season. Last season, Pens got their asses beat by the Ducks then kicked our asses (after we lost in week 17). This season? Pens go ham against the Ducks only to lose to us next.

BONUS: Snoop did some guest commentary and that shit was hilarious.
I liked it! Especially after the OTL to the Jackets. I need to check out the commentary. Maybe it is on YouTube.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Caps broke their long 7 game winless streak beating the super hot Flames(sorry) last night. It was a great win especially considering the Great 8 was serving the 1 game suspension for sitting out the ASG. Hopefully this is the start of a sprint through June. Back to Back baby!

Tank

Hall of Famer
While I shouldn’t be happy about it, it’s pretty cool that Trotzy has the Isles at the top of the division. He really turned them around quickly. They won again tonight beating the Kings. Sorry @Dom McRaven.

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
While I shouldn’t be happy about it, it’s pretty cool the Trotzy has the Isles at the top of the division. He really turned them around quickly. They won again tonight beating the Kings. Sorry @Dom McRaven.
Nah that's cool. We need to tank anyways (no pun intended lol).

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Caps broke their long 7 game winless streak beating the super hot Flames(sorry) last night. It was a great win especially considering the Great 8 was serving the 1 game suspension for sitting out the ASG. Hopefully this is the start of a sprint through June. Back to Back baby!
I was happy to get the win. The Caps got the rest they claim they really needed. Hopefully they can get back to winning games now.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Caps beat the Isles at Nassau Coliseum. Back on top of the division! Hopefully this signals the push through the spring and through the tournament.

Pats

Veteran
Im gonna say fuck the caps til they put nathan walker back in :( Show the man some love he'll win you another cup