• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NHL Thread

Tank

Hall of Famer
Time for a good old fashioned slobberknocker with philly. They are fighting for their playoff lives.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Caps were winning 5-0 but then ended the second period giving up a goal and started the third giving up a goal. They better not blow this.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I’m just going to act like there was no Caps game last night. What a wasted effort by falling asleep for 2 minutes.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Now, I have a friend who's a die hard Bolts fan who's constantly showing me all the different records that have been broken by either the team as a whole or one of the players. Look, all I have to say is that if they don't win it all, the season is a fucking failure especially with how many points they currently have and their point differential.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Now, I have a friend who's a die hard Bolts fan who's constantly showing me all the different records that have been broken by either the team as a whole or one of the players. Look, all I have to say is that if they don't win it all, the season is a fucking failure especially with how many points they currently have and their point differential.
Yeah Kucherov is in really good form and they have a complete squad, but winning the President’s Trophy means nothing except home ice advantage throughout the tournament. The real season starts in a couple of weeks and it’s still a two month long road to the Cup. Let’s see how many records they set in April and May. lol

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Yeah Kucherov is in really good form and they have a complete squad, but winning the President’s Trophy means nothing except home ice advantage throughout the tournament. The real season starts in a couple of weeks and it’s still a two month long road to the Cup. Let’s see how many records they set in April and May. lol
Indeed. I keep telling him it "doesn't mean a thing without a ring" but he don't want hear any of that though.

Tank

Hall of Famer
What a great goal by Orpik to win in OT. Dude is ancient in hockey years and has played out of his mind these first two games.

Two down, fourteen to go.