• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NHL Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Caps have the Panthers so far out of their game plan and comfort zone. Pretty insane because the Panthers are such a better team. Caps are just more physical and doing the dirty work. Panthers want to
run and gun but that’s not playoff hockey

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
And Ovie!

GR8 is playing like his hair is on fire.
Yea he is. I wonder why he was talking so much shit to Bobrovsky in game 2? Something going on between those two

Tank

Hall of Famer
Caps have the Panthers so far out of their game plan and comfort zone. Pretty insane because the Panthers are such a better team. Caps are just more physical and doing the dirty work. Panthers want to
run and gun but that’s not playoff hockey
Better personnel overall, but I’m not so sure about the better team, experience seems to be on the Caps side. I still think they go the way their goalies go. Sammy really stepped up after allowing the early soft one.

We’ll see, lots of hockey left to play in the series.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The parity in these playoffs is unreal. Also loving the pace is some of these games. Makes me wish football would change some rules to speed up their games.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The parity in these playoffs is unreal. Also loving the pace is some of these games. Makes me wish football would change some rules to speed up their games.
The Avs look deadly, but from my understanding, they ain't shit in the 2nd round. We'll see if that trend breaks.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tough loss last night for the Caps, bad puck luck at the end of regulation.
Brutal loss because the Caps really had them on the ropes. The Panthers looked frustrated and out of their game.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Avs look deadly, but from my understanding, they ain't shit in the 2nd round. We'll see if that trend breaks.
I'm thinking Avs from the west and Hurricanes from the east. Not sure what's going on with Tampa but they just seem fatigued mentally and physically. I about lost my mind when they got called for TWO to many men on the ice penalty. I'm still not a big believer in Toronto. Honestly both teams have been underwhelming in the series, just ugly mistake prone hockey.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol

Attachments

• 646346EC-8A27-4D79-8F61-0C72EE46F59D.jpeg
    646346EC-8A27-4D79-8F61-0C72EE46F59D.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 103