• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NHL Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Leafs can’t hang again, let’s go bolts!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The moment I saw the Bolts won, I knew right then we were losing in Edmonton.........

...........and sure enough.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Let’s go Bolts!!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I had walked away from the game thinking OT. In the kitchen and hear "GOAL" and was like HOLY SHIT YES!!!!!
I was at an airport lounge in LAX and just told the bartender to pour the OT drink lol

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
What a finish.......
Kucherov has his moments when he is clearly being an ass but damn he is so skilled. That quick peak before the pass was awesome

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
What a game and series so far

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
It was pretty awesome watching the Avs hoist the Stanley Cup again after waiting for 21 years. I became an Avs fan when I was growing up because Joe Sakic was my favorite player and the last time they won the Cup, I believe I had just started high school lol

Biff Tannen

Practice Squad
It was pretty awesome watching the Avs hoist the Stanley Cup again after waiting for 21 years. I became an Avs fan when I was growing up because Joe Sakic was my favorite player and the last time they won the Cup, I believe I had just started high school lol
Yeah was better than Lightning winning it yet again lol. Canes fan myself.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah was better than Lightning winning it yet again lol. Canes fan myself.

I personally hate the Canes only because that's where CT's one and only professional sports team ended up lol

That being said, the Canes seems to have a pretty good fanbase in Carolina so it's probably for the best (CT definitely didn't offer the Whalers a ton of support when they were here and also, their arena was in Hartford which is a complete and utter shithole capital city lol)

Biff Tannen

Practice Squad
Avs we’re tons the best, deserve the Cup.
No doubt and they will be a force again next season if they can keep some of their key players; I know they got some very good players who will be free agents.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
No doubt and they will be a force again next season if they can keep some of their key players; I know they got some very good players who will be free agents.
Watch out for my Kings tho (LOL, I kid, I kid)! I don't follow hockey that closely, but my friend who's a Bolts fan told me that this Fiala dude we traded is pretty good. Anything that can help our special teams.