• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NFL Schedule Thread

Tank

Hall of Famer
We have a really late bye, which could be advantageous. We’ve had pretty good luck with the bye since the year we got screwed with Week 4 because of the hurricane damage in NOLA.

Christmas night(Monday) at 49ers is interesting. Close with the Steelers this year instead of Cinci.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
23-0

Like the light start to get the offense in rhythm. End of the schedule can get tricky. Need to capitalize early.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'll take it....... but surprised we don't have primetime games early on. Sunday Night Football against Jacksonville..... not the game I thought would be in primetime but Tucker's revenge will come on MNF against them then.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Considering this one since 49ers game is on Christmas. Tickets expensive?

E7447F15-20D7-4E28-A2BD-FECD9F49AB22.jpeg

3BBE9352-BF7F-4445-8403-E0F59C03EB6C.jpeg

Best deal I could find.

$220 for middle section, row 1. Seatgeek

Everything else in that range goes for 300ish+. (Damn service fee was $77 though).

There’s more tickets from that seller I believe, if you wanna jump on it. First round on me!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man, these tickets are going fast! My normal sections are FULL! Wow! So, I just secured 3 for the Colts game in the upper levels.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I guess NFL kicked Ticketmaster to the curb and you have to go through Seat Geek now lol.