• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NFL Schedule Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I've watched the Ravens play from the Verizon booth (plenty of great food up there and private seating), a mid-upper level section, and of course from the lower levels at the 50-yard line (my preferred location due to driving up 3 hrs from VA, spending money on gas, food, hotel, shopping (my wife) and the game, etc.). I like to sit up close right behind the team and call out their names and watch them turn around. But, to be honest, I'm kinda looking forward to that view of the game from way up top this time around! Never had that experience it should be fun. :cool:
oh oh oh. it's gonna be a br......!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Mainejet

Practice Squad
There was NEVER a time when I wanted the Jets, being stuck in QB purgatory, to even entertain the idea of acquiring LJ in trade. LJ is supremely talented but he plays a rough style of football and commits to the run too often. He runs an especially high risk of injury. You lose your franchise QB and your season is fucked. I'd love to see LJ succeed. I'm a huge fan but once I'm glad he's still a Raven and I truly believe, as always, he'll be super entertaining to watch before the Ravens season goes down the tubes when LJ falls to injury. JMO

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
There was NEVER a time when I wanted the Jets, being stuck in QB purgatory, to even entertain the idea of acquiring LJ in trade. LJ is supremely talented but he plays a rough style of football and commits to the run too often. He runs an especially high risk of injury. You lose your franchise QB and your season is fucked. I'd love to see LJ succeed. I'm a huge fan but once I'm glad he's still a Raven and I truly believe, as always, he'll be super entertaining to watch before the Ravens season goes down the tubes when LJ falls to injury. JMO
and yet he's never been injured while running the football. This is a myth that he will get injured because he runs the football, when getting hit in the pocket tends to be the harder hits and where most QB injuries happen.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
You really are clueless about Lamar. Stick to Zach Wilson.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

you've clearly never watched Lamar play football...

Mainejet

Practice Squad
and yet he's never been injured while running the football. This is a myth that he will get injured because he runs the football, when getting hit in the pocket tends to be the harder hits and where most QB injuries happen.
Well, maybe you're right but just means LJ is too injury prone then and either way, as much as I'm a fan, I did not want the Jets to pursue trading for him. AR was always my first choice....

Mainejet

Practice Squad
you've clearly never watched Lamar play football...
I definitely know he's not been there when the Ravens have needed him the most. Hell, even in his MVP year he lost before the SB. So whether it's injury or mental toughness he hasn't gotten it done and I'm certainly not the only person saying that....

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I definitely know he's not been there when the Ravens have needed him the most. Hell, even in his MVP year he lost before the SB. So whether it's injury or mental toughness he hasn't gotten it done and I'm certainly not the only person saying that....
I hate the Jets more and more every time you post on here. God I hope we play them in the playoffs

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
go back and watch that game and tell me you still think it was lamar's fault

JPPT1974

Practice Squad
Just hope Lamar will use OBJ as an WR is what he was really lacking!

Mainejet

Practice Squad
I hate the Jets more and more every time you post on here. God I hope we play them in the playoffs
So do I. I think the Jets will beat them convincingly and I've got an idea the Ravens will be playing the Jets at the Meadowlands.

Mainejet

Practice Squad
And before you get all bent out of shape, I'm just saying what every impartial football fan is thinking. I think LJ is awesome. He's a Supreme athlete. But whether it's the Ravens front office neglect of the WR room or it's LJ himself, the passing metrics just aren't there. His QB ranking has never been as good as his MVP 2019 year. He was the 12th overall QB in 2022. That's actually rather average. Just saying...

Mainejet

Practice Squad
go back and watch that game and tell me you still think it was lamar's fault
I didn't say it was LJ's fault. I'm much more inclined to blame the Ravens team for the loss. You win as a team, you lose as a team. But there's definitely some truth that says big time players show up in big games. Aaron Rodgers hasn't shown for the biggest games since 2011 so I know all about it.....

JAAM

Hall of Famer
So do I. I think the Jets will beat them convincingly and I've got an idea the Ravens will be playing the Jets at the Meadowlands.
You’re 53 and you’re still an idiot. I thought we’re supposed to get wiser as we age