• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NFL Schedule Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Aite it’s personal now

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah. I’m happy about it. Checked prices again, already jumped to 280-300.

Yeah, they are and the seats are going fast too. Driving up 3 1/2 hrs from Chesapeake, VA, every year to catch a game or two, I normally like to sit in sections 126-127 (at the 50-yard line) within rows 1-3. However, those seats are already gone as well as neighboring sections. Damn! :brickwall: So, this is my first time EVER sitting up in the (affectionately named) nose-bleed sections up in 524. Here's my view of the Colts game in week 3:
1683862064079.png

My daughter (who lives in Maryland) wanted to attend the game with me and my wife so securing 3 tickets was a challenge. Not bad for $101 apiece. Just more money for me to spend on those delicious Maryland crab cakes. :p:cool:
I guess NFL kicked Ticketmaster to the curb and you have to go through Seat Geek now lol.
I noticed that too.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Hope you guys go to the Super Bowl.
We do also. Hope you guys have a good season. That being said if you don't have a good season, you can go back and watch old games from Favre and Rogers. It's not often you end up with goats back to back.

View attachment 5402

View attachment 5403

Best deal I could find.

$220 for middle section, row 1. Seatgeek

Everything else in that range goes for 300ish+. (Damn service fee was $77 though).

There’s more tickets from that seller I believe, if you wanna jump on it. First round on me!

Haha just seeing this! Nice looking seats! I ended up convincing my wife to spend Christmas at the game so I bought tickets to the San Francisco game earlier.

Here’s my seats, settled for end zone seats:
4D537FEA-4019-4B99-82E6-D43E97FD4734.jpeg

Although, I plan to keep my eye on ticket prices for the LA game and if they drop low enough I’ll go to that one too!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Haha just seeing this! Nice looking seats! I ended up convincing my wife to spend Christmas at the game so I bought tickets to the San Francisco game earlier.

Here’s my seats, settled for end zone seats:
View attachment 5406

Although, I plan to keep my eye on ticket prices for the LA game and if they drop low enough I’ll go to that one too!
Levi Stadium is a very nice stadium. I was traveling to San Fran and Yosemiti back in 2015 and luckily enough the Ravens were in town, so I purchased tickets and went to the game. We lost, but it was a fun experience.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Got my tickets to the Colts game. Really wanted to see Lamar destroy the Colts and also see a little AR15

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Having seen the schedule here is my hot take: the Buffalo Bills are going to miss the playoffs. Miami will take the division and the WC teams will be Jets, Chargers, and Bengals/Ravens. Their window is now closed and now they have to rebuild somehow.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I can't wait to play Cincy when both teams are healthy week 2 and we stomp them. Defense gonna continue to limit Burrow and they're not gonna be prepared at all for this Todd Monken offense and set of weapons

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Yeah, they are and the seats are going fast too. Driving up 3 1/2 hrs from Chesapeake, VA, every year to catch a game or two, I normally like to sit in sections 126-127 (at the 50-yard line) within rows 1-3. However, those seats are already gone as well as neighboring sections. Damn! :brickwall: So, this is my first time EVER sitting up in the (affectionately named) nose-bleed sections up in 524. Here's my view of the Colts game in week 3:
View attachment 5405

My daughter (who lives in Maryland) wanted to attend the game with me and my wife so securing 3 tickets was a challenge. Not bad for $101 apiece. Just more money for me to spend on those delicious Maryland crab cakes. :p:cool:

I noticed that too.
Nosebleeds are fun dude, they’re wild up there

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man fuck England , Nashville is always a great trip and that rivalry deserves better

Tank

Hall of Famer
Man fuck England , Nashville is always a great trip and that rivalry deserves better
I have friends in Tennessee that have season tickets and was going with them this year.

Does the NFL really reap much benefit from these games in England?