• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Discussion (Other Teams)

Who Wins Between Steelers & Bengals?

• Steelers

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Bengals

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • TIE

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know most of you guys wanted SF to beat us. It was like a repeat of last nights game.
Nah I think most people here wanted the packers to win actually. I was just kinda rooting for the 49ers because I always like to cheer for the underdog.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The packers aren’t a good football team but I wasn’t expecting the 49ers to look this good - if they hadn’t turned the ball over twice this game would be all San Fran. Who knew CJB was kinda good...
He’s the grandson of a legendary General Manager, Bobby Beathard

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Haha they're discussing the Chargers future at this week's league meeting. "The Chargers are expected to revise their Inglewood revenue targets to a more realistic number: $400m to $150m". That hurts hahaha. But in my eyes the move was doomed to fail at the very beginning.
Moving to a city that didn't want you and a lot of Raider fans. Brilliant idea Spanos.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Haha they're discussing the Chargers future at this week's league meeting. "The Chargers are expected to revise their Inglewood revenue targets to a more realistic number: $400m to $150m". That hurts hahaha. But in my eyes the move was doomed to fail at the very beginning.
Moving to a city that didn't want you and a lot of Raider fans. Brilliant idea Spanos.
Of course, Alex Spanos is full of brilliant ideas. The Chargers are basically a team without a city. I'm not sure the fans would even accept them back if they were to move back to San Diego. In due time maybe, but it would be a while.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

given that the chargers were short of money anyway - or at least were stingy