• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Discussion (Other Teams)

Who Wins Between Steelers & Bengals?

• Steelers

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Bengals

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • TIE

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
By the way, I'm digging the graphics of the scoreboard.

And this game is more entertaining than I thought. Looks to be a shootout as SF leads GB, 21-20.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
By the way, I'm digging the graphics of the scoreboard.

And this game is more entertaining than I thought. Looks to be a shootout as SF leads GB, 21-20.
The packers aren’t a good football team but I wasn’t expecting the 49ers to look this good - if they hadn’t turned the ball over twice this game would be all San Fran. Who knew CJB was kinda good...

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
The packers aren’t a good football team but I wasn’t expecting the 49ers to look this good - if they hadn’t turned the ball over twice this game would be all San Fran. Who knew CJB was kinda good...
They seem to have another elite pairing of inside linebackers on their roster.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The Pack is beyond fortunate to have one of the baddest mofos at the QB position otherwise they'd have a top 10 pick. Speaking of QBs, CJB out here looking like the second coming of Montana. Now, I don't watch SF games, but one of my family members who's a Niners fan basically said that their top picks in Armstead, Buckner, etc. ain't shit. Apparently, their pass-rush hasn't done much so that's that.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
The Pack is beyond fortunate to have one of the baddest mofos at the QB position otherwise they'd have a top 10 pick. Speaking of QBs, CJB out here looking like the second coming of Montana. Now, I don't watch SF games, but one of my family members who's a Niners fan basically said that their top picks in Armstead, Buckner, etc. ain't shit. Apparently, their pass-rush hasn't done much so that's that.
I could've told you coming from a mile away that Buckner and Armstead weren't going to be that good. Though Buckner isn't that bad, still glad we drafted Ronnie

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
TOUCHDOWN!!!!

Rodgers is too sweet! Wow!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
27 yard GW Field Goal. They got close as possible to avoid him missing it and got a chip shot to win it.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
packers need to let us hold arod for this yr.. do yall notice how great arod is in all his 2min drills when he isnt being coached by mccarthy.