• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Discussion (Other Teams)

Who Wins Between Steelers & Bengals?

• Steelers

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Bengals

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • TIE

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Last night it was all about Boston as the Patriots and Red Sox both won last night. Tonight, the Brewers and Packers both won their games.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Rodgers is the REAL GOAT, not Brady.
*Rodgers has a mediocre game overall, basically two mediocre games in a row but he has a few good plays at the end to beat a bad defense after the 49ers offense shit the bed*

OH MAN HES THE GOAT

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’d take Peyton Manning over Rodgers and I don’t even think Manning is the goat.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If Aaron Rodgers had our defense he'd have five more rings....

Ted Thompson negated the defense and wasted so many years, Rodgers really should have more than 1 ring. Seemed their new GM put a effort on defense and it paid off. The only thing right now Green Bay has to worry about is if Rodgers' leg goes out on him or he gets hit in a way where he tears an ACL or something. Otherwise, the Packers will probably be a Super Bowl contender if nothing happens to Rodgers.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Go back and watch the game winning drive. Worst freaking defense I’ve ever seen. Packers are at the 50 with 15 seconds and no timeouts and the 49ers don’t even freaking cover the sideline. Lmao they gift wrapped the game to the packers.

But Rodgers is the goat!!!!!!!

*Rodgers has a mediocre game overall, basically two mediocre games in a row but he has a few good plays at the end to beat a bad defense after the 49ers offense shit the bed*

OH MAN HES THE GOAT

Devito I still love ya bro but come on a win is a win!

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Go back and watch the game winning drive. Worst freaking defense I’ve ever seen. Packers are at the 50 with 15 seconds and no timeouts and the 49ers don’t even freaking cover the sideline. Lmao they gift wrapped the game to the packers.

fuck the defense theyre playing.. look at the throws and ball placement. When you watch brady, his guys are wide ass open 90% of time when a completion is made.. for arod its not always like that, lots of times the cbs would be playing great cvg but some how he places the ball in spots to where if anyother qb threw it people would be calling it a “ lucky throw”

JO_75

Hall of Famer

Dean Pees thinks they played great defense.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
fuck the defense theyre playing.. look at the throws and ball placement. When you watch brady, his guys are wide ass open 90% of time when a completion is made.. for arod its not always like that, lots of times the cbs would be playing great cvg but some how he places the ball in spots to where if anyother qb threw it people would be calling it a “ lucky throw”
So you say fuck the defense they’re playing but then say lots of times they’re playing great coverage? When the whole point of what I said was that they were playing shit coverage?