• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

(Never) Too Early Prospect Watch

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Saquon Barkley, that guy's awesome. That guy's awesome. (awesome). He's so awesome. He's so awesome. Also awesome(awesome)

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Draft is gonna have some quality depth at RB again

Saquon Barkley - Penn State
Bo Scarborough - Bama assuming health isn't an issue.
Nick Chubb - Georgia
Royce Freeman - Oregon
Derrius Guice - LSU
Mark Walton - Miami, FL. versatile but he won't be a top prospect.
Mike Weber - Ohio State

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean i would prefer to have Barkley or Guice but i would not be against drafting Bo in the second round. He reminds me of a more athletic and faster Blount. But thats just me

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I mean i would prefer to have Barkley or Guice but i would not be against drafting Bo in the second round. He reminds me of a more athletic and faster Blount. But thats just me
From what I've seen (and it's not a lot) I would really like him. He's a scary dude, he runs as hard and as intimidating as I've seen the last couple of years. He has some of the Derrick Henry stiffness and upright style, but Henry did have a good first season, so we'll see, but he's clearly on my radar and if he is as good as he seems, then I'd gladly have him here.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
What positions are the strongest? Or is it too early to tell?
Its still a bit early but this entire group looks very top heavy. Not as much depth as last year though.

Top positions (should everyone declare)
Are quarterback for sure. Runningback (per usual) and wide reciever. Safety looks pretty good too.

Still plenty of time so a lot can change

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Barkley and kirk are at the top of my wish list for sure. Im pretty set in stone with them both having top 15 grades on our board for next year