• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

(Never) Too Early Prospect Watch

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
We need a safety prospect to prepare for life beyond weddle. What are some good deep cover safeties coming out? I don’t know anyone besides Fitzpatrick and deshon Elliot.

Be a feel good story if we drafted Nick Orr from TCU. Not sure how good he is or his projection.
Terrell Edmunds from Virginia Tech, Deshon Elliot from Texas, and Marcus Allen from Penn State are my favorites, besides the obvious top couple ones.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Terrell Edmunds from Virginia Tech, Deshon Elliot from Texas, and Marcus Allen from Penn State are my favorites, besides the obvious top couple ones.

Marcus Allen seems more like a in box safety. We don’t need another one with Tony Jefferson here. I’m looking for more of a rangy cover safety to play the back end

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
we were last week as well lol coz we're the 6th seed in the AFC - for once though i actually think the nfl draft needs write up was correct in terms of what we are missing - this is a rare thing
I would probably say an OL is more important than a RB considering Alex Collins has been a major find, and still have Dixon waiting in the wings if he can stay heslthy(this is regarding 2018 after all). I'd take courtland Sutton or Anthony miller over Bryce love or Damien Harris, and I like both of the latter 2 a lot.

I wouldn't mind mark Andrews or Hayden hurst at all though, hurst reminds me a lot of gillmore and I wouldn't take him in the first but I would take Andrews for sure. I've fell off on fumagalli

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I would probably say an OL is more important than a RB considering Alex Collins has been a major find, and still have Dixon waiting in the wings if he can stay heslthy(this is regarding 2018 after all). I'd take courtland Sutton or Anthony miller over Bryce love or Damien Harris, and I like both of the latter 2 a lot.

I wouldn't mind mark Andrews or Hayden hurst at all though, hurst reminds me a lot of gillmore and I wouldn't take him in the first but I would take Andrews for sure. I've fell off on fumagalli
Those migraines, though....

rossihunter2

Staff Member

i just mean in the sense that they arent completely wrong - so often they say things like our main need is defensive tackle and it annoys me

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
True, this is the first I've heard of it though, is it that serious?
Not sure. Could be some recent hits nobody noticed but could be a chronic thing, which would be really bad.
Then again, lot of people have migraines without ever injuring their head.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Not sure. Could be some recent hits nobody noticed but could be a chronic thing, which would be really bad.
Then again, lot of people have migraines without ever injuring their head.

yeah you can get migraines for all sorts of reasons - i got them as a kid after playing sport because i wouldnt drink enough water - but migraines arent fully understood but causes can also range from hormonal, to dietary, to brain chemical imbalances, to sleeping patterns among many other things...

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Just saw some Armani watts highlight tape. He puts the boom! Hope he’s there in the 2nd for us. I wouldn’t mind
I think it's even more impressive to randomly watch some A&M tape and notice his number on every freaking play. His instincts and range are off the charts. The only drawback with him is he can't tackle. And yes, it seems like an unpopular option but if we pick him in the second I'd be super excited.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Hey anyone's watched Taven Bryan? First time I watch him, fuck me his first step is insane!
He's fast and strong, can penetrate in the middle and is a real pest on scrimmage line. Needs constant attention, often by double teams. I'd love guy like that for the Ravens.
I remember him earning ejection vs Alabama last year for slam tackle on Josh Jacobs.