• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

(Never) Too Early Prospect Watch

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
So, say they make the playoffs and end up picking in the twenties, who is going to be the top players in that range?
I'm warming up on Orlando Brown. Tremendous run blocker, would be a huge upgrade over Howard and put us back to the days we had Zeus (his father) and JO.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Its funny how when we need something, the draft tends to be heavy in that position. No excuse not to draft a RB/WR in the first 2 rounds this year. Just give us one.....thats all I ask...is it too much to ask?

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Right now as a 2nd round pick I'm torn between Anthony Miller and Rashaad Penny. Starting to love both, and I think they fit very well here.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Right now as a 2nd round pick I'm torn between Anthony Miller and Rashaad Penny. Starting to love both, and I think they fit very well here.
Not sure miller makes it to the second, but I’d take him over penny in a heartbeat.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
If you watch a Georgia game and you don't know who Roquan Smith is by the end of the game you're fucking blind.