• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

(Never) Too Early Prospect Watch

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
If we draft Lorenzo Carter or Austin Bryant, either one would make a special duo of OLB with Matt Judon.

flubberdubber

Practice Squad
Watched the last 3 Miami Hurricanes games and I must say they have some football players finally coming together their with Richt..Really love it and that turnover chain is the best thing ever...just wanted some peoples thoughts on where you see these guys getting drafted once draft day comes around if you were to project their value (some are juniors). They are all guys that stood out for me in terms of the U turning the corner this year, depending on where in draft I would love us to draft some guys the The U.

Jaquan Johnson, S: Love him, heart of that D and just makes plays to win at big moments
Michael Jackson, CB: Great size and athleticism
Chad Tomas, DE: Great size and length, think he will still grow into frame, solid right now
Trent Harris, Edge: Not the biggest or most athletic but he gets around the corner well and makes plays
RJ McIntosh, DL: This guy is a freak, so quick for how big, reminds me of Calais Campbell
Braxton Berrios, WR: Part time guy but plays that slot position well, knows the game and solid punt returner
Chris Herndon, TE: Good size, athletic receiver type, not sure about his inline play..

overall just wondering where you think there draft value will be come draft day, and if there are other U guys standing out for you as fits for us.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I really like Berrios. Kinda like Camp. Jaquon Johnson is a turnover machine for miami. Also think Ahmonn Richards is an astounding athlete. Look ahead for him in the 2019 draft

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
My wife couldn’t figure out how seniors were playing in a bowl game. Thought they would be too old for football. Lol
medium-mobility-scooters.jpg

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, say they make the playoffs and end up picking in the twenties, who is going to be the top players in that range?