• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, and the Harbaugh

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
It was like Friday, maybe, when Ian Rapapport said Harbaugh was on the hot seat, but the Ravens were expected to ride out the season unless the results of Sunday were ugly.

Was that ugly enough?

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Flacco missed multiple throws and reads.....its really time to move on. This team is talented but we never seem to have good game plans. Just play hard and thats it. We need someone who can scheme not motivate

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Flacco missed multiple throws and reads.....its really time to move on. This team is talented but we never seem to have good game plans. Just play hard and thats it. We need someone who can scheme not motivate
Harbaugh would be fantastic if he had the ability to pick a real OC and a DC.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’m 100% confident Harbaugh is gone tomorrow. It’s the perfect time.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Lol Harbaugh won’t be fired until black Monday and y’all know it.

We will be mathematically eliminated before week 12 but Flacco isn’t gonna sit til week 17

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer

We will be mathematically eliminated before week 12 but Flacco isn’t gonna sit til week 17
Nor should he. The last thing we need is a Lamar Jackson injury to hinder the development. At least if we play Flacco we could increase his trade value and get something in return out of him. I could easily see Jacksonville giving up the farm

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m officially done with wink. Too many ridiculous calls on 3rd down. 3 or 4 times we blitzed on 3rd and short and a quick slant got the first down. Idiotic.

Marty is horrible. Harbaughs only chance to save his job is firing Marty rn.

We have no pass rush. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I hope Suggs retires this year. Age finally caught up with him. He’s consistently getting beat 1v1. Hang it up and make your walk to the hall.

Let ZDS walk. Draft pass rush early this year PLEASE. We need a difference maker so badly.

Skura is horrible. Draft a lot of Oline. Obviously we can never have enough because of all these damn injuries every year.

Can’t wait for lamar next year. Gonna be fun to watch hopefully.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Harbaugh said he’ll look at everything but he doesn’t see extensive changes. “There’s a lot of football left to be played.”

This guy only has a few post game phrases.

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m officially done with wink. Too many ridiculous calls on 3rd down. 3 or 4 times we blitzed on 3rd and short and a quick slant got the first down. Idiotic.

We have no pass rush. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I hope Suggs retires this years. Age finally caught up with him. He’s consistently getting beat 1v1. Hang it up and make your walk to the hall.

Let ZDS walk. Draft pass rush early this year PLEASE. We need a difference maker so badly.

Skura is horrible. Draft a lot of Oline. Obviously we can never have enough because of all these damn injuries every year.

Draft the trenches. We're right back in the top of the AFC.

Yeah he’s not getting fired during the season. I don’t see how firing him during the season helps this team. As for Lamar Idk, I could see him coming out sooner than week 17.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I don't care if it happens tomorrow, or at the end of the season, but I want Harbaugh gone. It was nice to have him here in the beginning, but it's time to move on now.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
We desperately need Kenneth dixon. Should’ve traded Collins or something.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Draft the trenches. We're right back in the top of the AFC.
It's literally all we have to do. With the sheer amount of cap room we will have I'd be happy to keep CJ and John Brown, pay a safety and maybe a solid offensive lineman, and then just draft the trenches.

The only guys this offseason I'd consider cutting are Flacco, who I think we trade, and Brandon Williams, who is proving to be an utter waste of a contract.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor

We have no pass rush. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I hope Suggs retires this years. Age finally caught up with him. He’s consistently getting beat 1v1. Hang it up and make your walk to the hall.

Thats why I said I like aggressive play calls, but don't fall in love to early with Wink. He calls blitzes 24/7, if it's a crucial point in the game I can guarantee he'll call a blitz.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thats why I said I like aggressive play calls, but don't fall in love to early with Wink. He calls blitzes 24/7, if it's a crucial point in the game I can guarantee he'll call a blitz.
Plus our blitzes NEVER EVER work. Just freaking stop.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I’m just so sick of the entire game of football right now.

Oh, the Ravens are the class of the AFC....until they mostly die.

We see enough to know how good they COULD be and it’s really fucking good, but then it’s snatched away. But only move forwards with a plan Biscotti, because the only thing worse is going into each year knowing we’ll suck.