• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, and the Harbaugh

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
This is beyond imperative. The defending champs this year won it because how dope they were on both sides of the trenches. If we can do the same, it'll pay dividends for Lamar's growth and development.
The tackles are taken care of. What we need now is an interior line. No more settling for below average players and projects. With Lamar investing in this oline early takes #1 priority.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
When one of the reporters asked Harbs about a rumor that he's going to be fired during the bye week, he seemed genuinely surprised or at least raised his eyebrows to feign surprise. My gut tells me already knew based on how he spoke that this was the end.
The fact that he didn't make a comment for halftime and how his face looked at the end basically told me that he knows it's over for him barring a crazy winning streak that grants us a playoff spot.

Have to disagree on the safeties. Weddle and Jefferson are fine. Can't disagree about the Brandon Williams contract being an utter albatross though.
TJ is not bad and sometimes takes too much heat but I'm just not convinced that it was worth letting Jensen go. Obviously we didn't expect for Jensen to be that good at the time of FA but I still wish we devoted a little bit more resources to the offense overall.

Aside from that, Correa and Bowser are complete busts and that has hurt us miserably. Screw Pees for that honestly.

We're getting outcoached badly. That's not going to bold well for Harbaugh and his staff. I doubt Marty get's fired because then the writing would be on the wall for Harbaugh.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Flacco miss on Lamar , sorry good QB’s see that . Instead he throws into triple coverage !
Gotta go !!

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
TJ is not bad and sometimes takes too much heat but I'm just not convinced that it was worth letting Jensen go. Obviously we didn't expect for Jensen to be that good at the time of FA but I still wish we devoted a little bit more resources to the offense overall.

Aside from that, Correa and Bowser are complete busts and that has hurt us miserably. Screw Pees for that honestly.
I agree with Correa. Hated that pick from the get-go.
Bowser is just a classic case of us fitting a square peg into a round hole. It's like if we tried putting Alex Collins out wide. HE WAS NEVER A PASS RUSHER IN COLLEGE. STOP USING HIM THERE. We have two very athletic, fast LBs who are immensly skilled in coverage and fill an immediate need and WE DON'T USE THEM.

It's just another example of us getting outcoached. Bowser could be a damn good SAM backer WHICH IS A NEED, but nope. Nope. We can't have nice things because Harbaugh has a doghouse. We did this with Kruger, McPhee, we moved Courtney upshaw to dline. We are killing players development by doing this shit. We do this shit every damn time.

Taze

Practice Squad
Bernard Pollard Jr‏Verified account @Crushboy31
Fire him ASAP! Shame they let him do the damage he did...
1f926-1f3ff-200d-2642-fe0f.png

lol, Pollard has always hated Harbaugh

I agree with Correa. Hated that pick from the get-go.
Bowser is just a classic case of us fitting a square peg into a round hole. It's like if we tried putting Alex Collins out wide. HE WAS NEVER A PASS RUSHER IN COLLEGE. STOP USING HIM THERE. We have two very athletic, fast LBs who are immensly skilled in coverage and fill an immediate need and WE DON'T USE THEM.

It's just another example of us getting outcoached. Bowser could be a damn good SAM backer WHICH IS A NEED, but nope. Nope. We can't have nice things because Harbaugh has a doghouse. We did this with Kruger, McPhee, we moved Courtney upshaw to dline. We are killing players development by doing this shit. We do this shit every damn time.
Ugghhh, I hated the Correa pick so bad even at the time of the draft because of how much I loved Michael Thomas and Tyler Boyd. It made absolutely no sense to take Correa at the time given that he wasn't even on the level of those two players. Such a stupid pick honestly.

I didn't even view Bowser as an option at the time of the draft. So that pick made no sense to me either.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Edleman's cap hit is $2 million

I’m officially done with wink. Too many ridiculous calls on 3rd down. 3 or 4 times we blitzed on 3rd and short and a quick slant got the first down. Idiotic.

Marty is horrible. Harbaughs only chance to save his job is firing Marty rn.

We have no pass rush. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I hope Suggs retires this year. Age finally caught up with him. He’s consistently getting beat 1v1. Hang it up and make your walk to the hall.

Let ZDS walk. Draft pass rush early this year PLEASE. We need a difference maker so badly.

Skura is horrible. Draft a lot of Oline. Obviously we can never have enough because of all these damn injuries every year.

Can’t wait for lamar next year. Gonna be fun to watch hopefully.

I was against wink but gave him his props early. Wanted an outside hire. Never forgot he lead an awful Broncos defense the last time he was in charge though.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Ugghhh, I hated the Correa pick so bad even at the time of the draft because of how much I loved Michael Thomas and Tyler Boyd. It made absolutely no sense to take Correa at the time given that he wasn't even on the level of those two players. Such a stupid pick honestly.

I didn't even view Bowser as an option at the time of the draft. So that pick made no sense to me either.
I viewed Bowser as an option.... as a joker esq SAM backer.

Shame we aren't using him!

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Spoken like a coach who just sealed his fate
Yeah that response doesn’t sound like he’s sticking around. I think if Marty is fired or Joe bencher then you’ll definitely see that as an indication that John is getting pressured.