• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Discussion (Other NFL Teams)

Will The Panthers get their first road win in Pittsburgh on Thursday?

• YES, #KeepPounding

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • NO

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I think Hue Jackson just lost any chance to be hired by a team next year, maybe Todd Haley too. For the Browns offense to come to life after those two are gone says a lot.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Dirk Koetter says he handled playcalling today for first time this season.

Bucs had their worst offensive showing of the year...
not sure why they changed it...
not sure why he'd publicly admit the change...

Him and Bowles should be fired tomorrow, we will see what happens.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Raiders lead 3-0 after one quarter, guess Gruden figured out he has to TRY to win in order to hide the obvious tanking.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Dirk Koetter says he handled playcalling today for first time this season.

Bucs had their worst offensive showing of the year...
not sure why they changed it...
not sure why he'd publicly admit the change...
Probably wanted to tell the media, "Hey, it wasn't my fault the playcalling wasn't good."

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Packers attempt a 4th & 2 and the Dolphins sack Rodgers for a loss of 6 and a turnover on downs.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
So the last time NE lost in November by 14 or more was in 2008. As crazy as that is to think about, what makes it crazier is that said loss was to Cleveland.

Last edited:

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Colts with competent management? Stop the damn presses!

I seriously guessed. I expect him to be gone after this season.

but i dont understand how what he said makes sense
the first game he takes over, the offence sucks so naturally it's his fault to any layperson but he comes out and tells everyone

as for the colts it definitely helps when all the teams ahead of you dont pick quenton nelson who got offensive rookie of the month as a GUARD
the colts have 3 1st round picks on their OL, braden smith was the 37th pick in the draft too... in fact the only non-(near 1st round pick) on that line is a 4th rounder

and to specify these were all draft picks in indy so its not like they are high castoffs from other teams...

to contrast:

the Ravens have one 1st rounder on the OL - at the start of the year we had a 1st, 3rd and 4th rounder and 2 udfas on our OL - our best OL would probably feature 1 1st, 2 3rd rounders and 2 udfas (drop Alex Lewis to the bench)

we need to invest in the OL and I dont mean money - i really wish we'd gone after will hernandez in the draft