• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Discussion (Other NFL Teams)

Will The Panthers get their first road win in Pittsburgh on Thursday?

• YES, #KeepPounding

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • NO

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
McVay play design is fascinating. If Goff is under-center he'll always either hand it off to Gurley or use a fake hand-off. Not a single drop back from under-center where he straight drops back. No defense in the NFL has really been able to shut it down. the LB have to wait a split second because of gurley and this opens up a lot of underneath routes.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I can't believe the Pack have allowed Miami to be in this game for this long. Come on Packers, do your job.

Edit: There you go Pack.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
0un5hgr8jrx11.png

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/who-ravens-fans-should-root-for-in-week-10

^^ So, Mink says that we fans need to root for the following teams to win because it helps the Ravens. They are:

Saints....they won!
Jaguars..they lost!
Patriots..they lost!
Raiders..they lost!
Packers..they won!

So, 3 of the teams that we were to root for.....LOST!! And that's my issue! IF the Ravens learn how to take care of their own damn business there would be no need for fans to root for other teams to win or lose! Oftentimes, the very thing that we "need" to happen "doesn't" happen!

DO YOUR JOB RAVENS-WIN!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/who-ravens-fans-should-root-for-in-week-10

^^ So, Mink says that we fans need to root for the following teams to win because it helps the Ravens. They are:

Saints....they won!
Jaguars..they lost!
Patriots..they lost!
Raiders..they lost!
Packers..they won!

So, 3 of the teams that we were to root for.....LOST!! And that's my issue! IF the Ravens learn how to take care of their own damn business there would be no need for fans to root for other teams to win or lose! Oftentimes, the very thing that we "need" to happen "doesn't" happen!

DO YOUR JOB RAVENS-WIN!

i agree with you about handling our own business

but tbf the jags and colts didnt really matter who to root for they are both of semi-equal threat to us
the raiders losing really only mattered if anyone thought the chargers werent nailed on for a playoff spot already - they would be idiots to think so

so the only realistic loss in rooting interests was the titans winning

but that's beside the point obviously lol

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
i agree with you about handling our own business

but tbf the jags and colts didnt really matter who to root for they are both of semi-equal threat to us
the raiders losing really only mattered if anyone thought the chargers werent nailed on for a playoff spot already - they would be idiots to think so

so the only realistic loss in rooting interests was the titans winning

but that's beside the point obviously lol

I really couldn't care less about "rooting" for any team to lose or win for the Ravens advancement. Seriously! So, none of those scenarios had me cheering for this or that team to win or lose. Not my nature!

My team....our team...needs to take care of their own business to AVOID those types of scenarios. Easier said than done at times from one season to the next but that should be their mindset. It's definitely mine!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I really couldn't care less about "rooting" for any team to lose or win for the Ravens advancement. Seriously! So, none of those scenarios had me cheering for this or that team to win or lose. Not my nature!

My team....our team...needs to take care of their own business to AVOID those types of scenarios. Easier said than done at times from one season to the next but that should be their mindset. It's definitely mine!
Damn it Mili! It helped us out in 2014 so it can work again. Yes Mili, I know, "LOL Dom! You kill me with this talk! Are we in 2014 or are we in 2018? I'm sick of this team not handling their business when it counts most."

Our season is over anyway. The quicker you accept this irrefutable of life, the better you'll be mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. GOOD DAY SIR!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Damn it Mili! It helped us out in 2014 so it can work again. Yes Mili, I know, "LOL Dom! You kill me with this talk! Are we in 2014 or are we in 2018? I'm sick of this team not handling their business when it counts most."

Our season is over anyway. The quicker you accept this irrefutable of life, the better you'll be mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. GOOD DAY SIR!

That's how you can tell that we've been boyz on these boards for a long time Dom. You know what and how I'm going to say it before I say it! But I still got to say it.....You cats kill me with this stuff! LOL!!!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
That's how you can tell that we've been boyz on these boards for a long time Dom. You know what and how I'm going to say it before I say it! But I still got to say it.....You cats kill me with this stuff! LOL!!!
Of course! We're all completely frustrated and rightfully so. Everytime we root for certain teams to win or lose, the number 1 caveat is us winning our game. Besides, we've shown on far too many occasions that we can't handle controlling our destiny so hopefully the odds are in our favor (LMAO to that).

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This game is tied at 13 heading into the fourth. The Dallas defense isn't that bad but if only they had a good offense.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Eagles defense is getting punked, but DAL's offense looks competent when Zeke is doing his thing. Hmm, if only we can run the ball like that. We'd have 2 more wins and I'm sure of that.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Thanks to the Cowboys wins, the Redskins now have a 2 game lead over the Cowboys and Eagles. Both are 4-5, while the Redskins sit 6-3.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
People keep mention how hot we started. Look at the quality of teams the first 4 weeks. Look at the next 5. Also, look at where those teams rank in pass defense and ppg. Had a somewhat cake schedule and the second we have to start facing real competition look at how things go. This team pisses me off.
Well atleast we won the preseason again