• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Discussion (Other NFL Teams)

Will The Panthers get their first road win in Pittsburgh on Thursday?

• YES, #KeepPounding

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • NO

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Cody Parkey getting booed despite his team being up 16 points
that's how bad he's been at kicking
Then I imagine how Bucs fans are feeling with their sorry ass kicker missing TWO makeable kicks.

they entered the game as the number 32 defence in yards - note that this was before getting ploughed by one of the top 3 offences in the league (all of whom are functioning at a heretofore unseen level of play)
I honestly didn't know that they were that bad, but knowing our offense, they'll look like a top 5 defense. As for the Saints, if they get home field advantage, it's basically a wrap.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
4 plays from inside the 1 yard line and the Falcons cant get it in there vs the Browns
lol Falcons must've have watched our tape vs the browns

The Patriots are letting us down. How are the titans able to move the ball on them so effectivly?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Redskins force a fumble and the ball goes through the end zone for a Touchback and the Redskins get the ball.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
haha the pats schtick now seems to be they run a trick play that doesnt quite get the required outcome - then the other team runs the same play back at them much better

qb trick play comes 1 yard short
few minutes later qb trick play gets 1st down with mariota catching the pass

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I never thought I'd see the day where a dean pees led defense is ranked nr 1 overall in ppg.