• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft General Discussion

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
this draft I can definitely see a day 2 back, and I’ve already resigned myself to us taking Blake corum which is just ray rice 3.0 for us, but I would really like to see trey benson for us.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Now typically we would have a Pound the Table thread. The words "Pound the Table" is translated to #SIIE in my eyes lol.

Already got a few #SIIEs down so much appreciated.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Now typically we would have a Pound the Table thread. The words "Pound the Table" is translated to #SIIE in my eyes lol.

Already got a few #SIIEs down so much appreciated.
Ray Davis RB (Kentucky) #SIIE. 3rd rd or bust!!

Also Troy Fautanu or Kool-Aid in the 1st. Not #SIIE so much since I could be talked into others lol but right now that's my fascination.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
this draft I can definitely see a day 2 back, and I’ve already resigned myself to us taking Blake corum which is just ray rice 3.0 for us, but I would really like to see trey benson for us.
I think Corum and Benson will be gone by our 2nd pick. Ray Davis RB (Kentucky) #SIIE. Watch the Florida game and let me know if you can walk after. 3 down back and great on receiving.

RD 1 Fautanu
RD 2 Patrick Paul
RD 3 #SIIE

Get that old school power offense back. Lamar's best friend.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Pre-combine I've got grades on 123 players right now
On my board right now, feels like a drop-off at the end of R2 and then the draft falls off a cliff somewhere in the 4th round...
I've watched film of about 90 guys at this point and definitely see the day 2 drop off, but I feel there is some good talent for the taking on day 3. Kind of like a day 2 gap before the storm.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I've watched film of about 90 guys at this point and definitely see the day 2 drop off, but I feel there is some good talent for the taking on day 3. Kind of like a day 2 gap before the storm.

it's really gonna be a scouts day this year in day 3 for sure
i wonder if we'll look to trade out of some day 3 picks for future draft capital
or maybe this is the year we look to trade up with some of those day 3 picks

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
it's really gonna be a scouts day this year in day 3 for sure
i wonder if we'll look to trade out of some day 3 picks for future draft capital
or maybe this is the year we look to trade up with some of those day 3 picks
I've had that conversation with Truth. Would be a good idea...atleast the later day 3 picks. I also wouldn't be surprised to see us trade back into day 2.