• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next up: vs. Bengals

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I'm pulling an oldboy.... Well the start of the movie.. The ending is fucked up. I'm going to alienate someone into locking me into a hotel room for the rest of my life and just never leave. I mean I am going to die alone anyways, why quit when I am ahead?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm pulling an oldboy.... Well the start of the movie.. The ending is fucked up. I'm going to alienate someone into locking me into a hotel room for the rest of my life and just never leave. I mean I am going to die alone anyways, why quit when I am ahead?
Sometimes you just have to refrain from expressing your thoughts.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Cincy will play like its their Super Bowl ! Watch. Flacco , if he plays , will play like he always does against Cincy.

LIKE SHIT!!!

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jaylen Hill has been cleared to practice again. I think we have 3 weeks to decide whether we want to activate him or not (PUP). Canady might return also. atm I don't see two roster spots to activate both.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Jaylen Hill has been cleared to practice again. I think we have 3 weeks to decide whether we want to activate him or not (PUP). Canady might return also. atm I don't see two roster spots to activate both.

it's crazy that we've got 2 corners we can bring back in when we have perhaps the best corner situation we've maybe ever had on the roster...
i figure jaylen may practice but unless there's an injury i think he probably ends up sitting out until the offseason

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
See @Lost_In_Translation , he doesn't want part of that blonde reporter when he's happily married to what truly made NBA 2KTV relevant.
hqdefault.jpg

Remember @DeVito52. Just because there is a goalie does not mean you cannot score. This also applies if you are the goalie.

Taze

Practice Squad
Always man, the thing that has pissed me off the most over the years, and this is irrelevant to the Bengals, is how josh fucking mccown as a backup has been able to beat us, hasn’t he beat us twice with 2 different shit teams since the super bowl?
Ravens have been one of the most inconsistent teams in the league for the past few years, literally never know what you’re gonna get game to game. Which is hilarious considering most of what they do is as they claim for the sake of stability and continuity lol

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Don't make me stick Harbaugh on you. @DeVito52 needs to find love, and the more options he has, the better.
There's two HUGE problems with what you said:
1) LMAO, you think Harbaugh, who's power is uncontrollably growing stronger by the day, is gonna listen to some shmuck like you? He does what he wants, when he wants.
2) Rachel DeMita is MORE THAN ENOUGH. If @DeVito52 can't handle her, then he deserves to be single for the remainder of his life. However, I don't suspect that to be the case.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Oh and another thing, this team is going to string a number of BREAKOUT performances, @Militant X 1 . Oh NOOOO, there's that damn word again. You will deal with it and you'll accept it. Good day sir!