• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next up: vs. Bengals

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh and another thing, this team is going to string a number of BREAKOUT performances, @Militant X 1 . Oh NOOOO, there's that damn word again. You will deal with it and you'll accept it. Good day sir!

Ok! When that happens....that "stringing" a number of wins together BACK to BACK to BACK; then maybe, just maybe I'll consider that as a "breakout". Until then? Shhhhhhh...on all of that "breakout" talk! Lol...

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Ok! When that happens....that "stringing" a number of wins together BACK to BACK to BACK; then maybe, just maybe I'll consider that as a "breakout". Until then? Shhhhhhh...on all of that "breakout" talk! Lol...
It's either that or we're breaking out for tank season.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
There's two HUGE problems with what you said:
1) LMAO, you think Harbaugh, who's power is uncontrollably growing stronger by the day, is gonna listen to some shmuck like you? He does what he wants, when he wants.
2) Rachel DeMita is MORE THAN ENOUGH. If @DeVito52 can't handle her, then he deserves to be single for the remainder of his life. However, I don't suspect that to be the case.
I don’t need to stick Harbaugh on you.... I just need to give me your name and he will injure you anyways

rossihunter2

Staff Member

mili our problem isnt 3 win streaks - our problem since 2012 has been that we never win more than 3 in a row...

we need to go BACK to BACK to BACK to BACK (and more)

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
if this happens it could be such a weird game
ravens could be without their franchise qb and the bengals without their number 1 skill position players: (AJ Green at wr, Joe Mixon at rb, Tyler Eifert at te)

Bernard gives us just as much problems as Mixon does, if not more. I don't think it would change the Bengals' game plan much if Mixon can't go.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Bernard gives us just as much problems as Mixon does, if not more. I don't think it would change the Bengals' game plan much if Mixon can't go.

Bernard has historically given us problems as the 2nd back - we work hard to stop whoever starts and then Bernard comes in and gets 7-8 yard chunks against us - if he's starting it would be a different story - especially given that he himself is only just coming back from injury

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bernard has historically given us problems as the 2nd back - we work hard to stop whoever starts and then Bernard comes in and gets 7-8 yard chunks against us - if he's starting it would be a different story - especially given that he himself is only just coming back from injury

Would it though? Bernard has basically the same skill set as Mixon; they're both shifty and great at catching passes out of the backfield as well.

Regardless, hopefully the week off has rejuvenated the defense and it won't matter. They need to redeem themselves after letting Conner run all over the place.