• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next up: vs. Bengals

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Im changing the odds at QB on who starts:
RGIII -60%
Lamar 30 %
Flacco -10 %

id put flacco lower than 10% at this point
i mean we'll know for sure probably tomorrow - if he cant do the walkthrough then there's no way he's playing sunday

id say RGIII 55, Lamar 40, flacco 5 tbh

I would have had lamar ahead of RGIII but rapsheet's report today was that RGIII is being prepared as the starter

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
i mean we'll know for sure probably tomorrow - if he cant do the walkthrough then there's no way he's playing sunday

I would have had lamar ahead of RGIII but rapsheet's report today was that RGIII is being prepared as the starter
Question is, do they put Joe back in after he recovers?

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor

I think RG III gives us the best chance of winning .

Tank

Hall of Famer
I have a family thing going on Sunday and this will be the first game in a long time I won’t get to watch live. Maybe that will be an omen for good fortune! All must wins in the coming weeks.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
for all that people are saying we havent seen enough of lamar to know if he's ready, i havent seen enough of RGIII as a raven to know that he does give us the best chance of winning - ultimately none of us do i suppose
I’m basing that on his play in the preseason . He was quite good

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have a family thing going on Sunday and this will be the first game in a long time I won’t get to watch live. Maybe that will be an omen for good fortune! All must wins in the coming weeks.

Well if we win you are absolutely NOT allowed to watch another game and @Militant X 1 cant leave his house!!!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

And if the Ravens win....your ass isn't allowed to watch another game.....AT ALL!! Lol....

Well if we win you are absolutely NOT allowed to watch another game and @Militant X 1 cant leave his house!!!

I was out of state 3 Sundays in a row and the Ravens lost 3 games in a row! I'M HOME FOR THIS GAME! Let's get this "W".

GO RAVENS!!!

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
of course..so we pick between 16-19 in the draft..wooohoo

no way harbaugh was going to give us a top 10 pick. he prefers to fail enough
Only difference now, Decosta has the final say and I think we'll move up and down during the draft, as he is more an analytics guy.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Cincy owns Flacco . He very rarely plays well against them and usually has 1-2 picks and a lost fumble against them .
Flacco not playing could be a blessing in disguise .

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Words cannot describe how nervous I am for Lamar, but he’s been doing this his whole life. Tomorrow is going to be a very strange day. We get to see the future after 10 years. Whatever happens, GO RAVENS

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Just seen a ravens fan say he's gonna start the bengals defence today and i was tempted to not correct him just so he could be punished by his shamefulness

but like im sorry that defence is awful... if you werent gonna start it for flacco then you shouldnt be starting it for lamar