• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
That game was the one that hurt the most until the 2019 Titans. Last years wildcard hurt but not too much considering we weren’t going all the way with Huntley, would have made it awkward for Lamar though
2019 sucked cuz we knew how good that team was but imo it didn’t hurt as bad until recent years because we never followed up with anything meaningful.
After my head cleared it felt like oh we will be back in the next few years, but that has failed to be true. Now it hurts extra knowing how depressing it is that we won ONE playoff game with that core

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
2011 didn’t elimate them cuz they lost to Houston I recall. The middling years or the dark ages (15-17) they owned us. I’ll never forget the BS pi on Steve smith

Nor will I, I was there, amazing pass by Flacco that we got robbed on. as soon as it happened the guy next to me turned and said it’s coming back mother fucker, who dey. Maybe I shoved him after that, wasn’t great
Iloka flopped and I won't be convinced otherwise.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
2019 sucked cuz we knew how good that team was but imo it didn’t hurt as bad until recent years because we never followed up with anything meaningful.
After my head cleared it felt like oh we will be back in the next few years, but that has failed to be true. Now it hurts extra knowing how depressing it is that we won ONE playoff game with that core
Thanks to injuries and thats the only reason

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Based on some practice photos, it does look like Mekari has been getting reps at C this week with Faalele at LT. Looked like Mustipher was also getting some run, but seems like they might be open to swapping the line around if need be.
Would much rather this lineup

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar and Joe combined for QBRs of 22 and 16 last week. Yuck , maybe i shouldn’t go for the over this week

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
While I think this is plausible, I think the main reason is rust from Lamar (first game in like what........10 months?) and this was the first game with all of the starters playing.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
While I think this is plausible, I think the main reason is rust from Lamar (first game in like what........10 months?) and this was the first game with all of the starters playing.

We weren’t trying, now we sound like Bengals fan with the copium. Ha, I’m sure we held back a little tho given the novel offense and a key division game coming up, but this kind of talk always seems funny to me even if there is some merit