• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Raiders

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Let’s beat this bad team and go above .500. Let’s roll with Lamar and let Joe get healthy. I liked the passion today! Go Ravens!

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
LOVE having Lamar for this game. The Raiders are just as bad as the Bengals when it comes to run D so this is a perfect chance to ram it down there throats and take the easy W.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I agree because the Raiders may be a dumpster fire but sometimes those teams do well against us. I don’t count out any team honestly because I’ve seen too many upsets especially with our Ravens.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I agree because the Raiders may be a dumpster fire but sometimes those teams do well against us. I don’t count out any team honestly because I’ve seen too many upsets especially with our Ravens.
of course this happens to a lot of teams around the league. it just seems like it happens to us more because we are following them the most

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ravens tendency has been to play down to teams such as these. Not on Sunday!

GO RAVENS!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Hopefully Marty doesn’t pull the same shit he did against the Bengals.
I didn’t have much issue with Marty’s game, the lamar stretch on 3rd and 5 at midfield in a crucial time was blood boiling typical Marty but the rest of it was ok.

Remember, 2-3 of Lamar’s rush snaps are kneels, so 24-25 rushes, I’m looking for Marty to take a big leap and dial it down about 8, and then dial it down one or 2 a week.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I think lamar gave our whole team a spark, these guys know he’s our future, and they wanna play for him, his energy was contagious on Sunday, they obviously loved seeing their qb so vocally involved in the sideline and laying his ass on the line, and being a rookie with more hype than any rookie in the league and playing like it’s just another ball game to him. The team ate that shit up, I think if lamar continues playing well, the team will continue playing well, and we should crush the raiders with ease.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think lamar gave our whole team a spark, these guys know he’s our future, and they wanna play for him, his energy was contagious on Sunday, they obviously loved seeing their qb so vocally involved in the sideline and laying his ass on the line, and being a rookie with more hype than any rookie in the league and playing like it’s just another ball game to him. The team ate that shit up, I think if lamar continues playing well, the team will continue playing well, and we should crush the raiders with ease.

They ate it up so much that players were yelling at coaches about not getting the ball? This is the Tim Tebow argument all over again when people swore that his energy made the defense better because they just wanted to give him credit for things he had nothing to do with.