• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Raiders

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
2 things. I believe with how last week's game went and Lamar literally saying we'll throw a lot in Oakland, I'm expecting them to expect a pass on our first play. Therefore I am calling for a delayed sneak up the middle for 30 yards. You heard it here first lol. Second is a question. Who is the starting running back tomorrow

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Collins (foot) out vs Raiders; Gus to start
11279.jpg

Alex Collins (foot) will not play Sunday against the Raiders.

Collins' inactivity is a surprise after he practiced fully on Friday and NFL Network reported Sunday morning that he would play. Instead, rookie Gus "The Bus" Edwards will start.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Harbaugh: Alex, you're going to be inactive today because you're gonna need to rest your foot.
Collins: But Coach, I'm fine. I'm ready to go.
*Harbaugh with a stern look on his face pulls out unidentified blunt object*
Harbaugh: You are going to rest your foot.
*Collins looks at Harbaugh with wide eyes in horror as scene fades to black*

Justin Diaz-Thomas

Practice Squad
Collins (foot) out vs Raiders; Gus to start
11279.jpg

Alex Collins (foot) will not play Sunday against the Raiders.

Collins' inactivity is a surprise after he practiced fully on Friday and NFL Network reported Sunday morning that he would play. Instead, rookie Gus "The Bus" Edwards will start.

Well if Edwards has a another great day, Alex Collins is toast this off season thankfully I got my Jackson jersey over his. Still rooting for the kid