• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Raiders

PedroRhormes

Practice Squad
That match will be a good test for Lamar's arm, Raiders' secondary stinks. A negative point is Mornhinweg. He sucks and need to go ASAP. It's unacceptable for a quarterback to run 27 times. Sure, his DESIGNATED runs could go down to 15 or less in this duel. Still, LJ8 needs to throw the freaking football. I excepct a role increase for Gus Edwards, and I trully hope he delivers another big game.

Raiders pass rush sucks, but since Lamar is a rookie, Gruden gonna be blitzing all day long to try to force a turnover, which is actually a good thing for Lamar, considering how wiggly he is. Im hoping a huge day for John Brown, and maybe Hurst shows up too, if Marty allows it.

I think my biggest surprise in looking at the injury report was not seeing Stanley on it. I’m sure he’s not 100% but I thought he’d still end up on the report.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
That match will be a good test for Lamar's arm, Raiders' secondary stinks. A negative point is Mornhinweg. He sucks and need to go ASAP. It's unacceptable for a quarterback to run 27 times. Sure, his DESIGNATED runs could go down to 15 or less in this duel. Still, LJ8 needs to throw the freaking football. I excepct a role increase for Gus Edwards, and I trully hope he delivers another big game.

Raiders pass rush sucks, but since Lamar is a rookie, Gruden gonna be blitzing all day long to try to force a turnover, which is actually a good thing for Lamar, considering how wiggly he is. Im hoping a huge day for John Brown, and maybe Hurst shows up too, if Marty allows it.
Blitzing against a player like lamar is absolutely foolish. Gruden may be a lot of things but football illiterate is not one of them, I’d be shocked if he blitzed lamar a lot.

I believe all of us thought he was getting close, but due to the latest news it doesn't seem like he is close.
Yeah given he was ruled out early this week but listed as Doubtful last week tells me last week was all about trying to misdirect the Bengals.

This injury must be pretty serious and he could be unavailable next week. I’m not 100% sure Flacco’s coming back neck week no matter what Jackson does v Raiders cause he just still might not be ready to go. The more opportunities Jackson get the more of a chance he has to stay in even when Flacco is ready to go.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah given he was ruled out early this week but listed as Doubtful last week tells me last week was all about trying to misdirect the Bengals.

This injury must be pretty serious and he could be unavailable next week. I’m not 100% sure Flacco’s coming back neck week no matter what Jackson does v Raiders cause he just still might not be ready to go. The more opportunities Jackson get the more of a chance he has to stay in even when Flacco is ready to go.

It was probably gamesmanship but they were also adamant that flacco could go last week with no practices - but this week he’d have not practiced for 3 weeks which is too long - likely why doubtful vs out

With Stanley - I’m surprised he wasn’t listed but if he’s 100% going to be playing then he’s not got to be listed as questionable - did he practice all week? If he did then it’s probably fine - if not then he probably should have been listed as questionable at least...

We’ll see

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Flacco (hip) still not practicing for Ravens
4677.jpg

Joe Flacco (hip) remained sidelined at Wednesday's practice.

Lamar Jackson is going to get another start after leading the Ravens to a win last week over the Bengals. He'll look to make it two in a row against a hapless Raiders team. Flacco may never get his job back.

Can you imagine if he started and lost? We're in a catch 22. Enjoy the ride.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The jersey/pants color combination was a unique one against the Saints. Why do I bring that up? Well folks.....
DstFPieVsAAqDVZ.jpg

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The jersey/pants color combination was a unique one against the Saints. Why do I bring that up? Well folks.....
DstFPieVsAAqDVZ.jpg
I thought purple pants was a color rush thing, then I realized we had color rush pants with a gold stripe and purple pants with a white/black stripe.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Hroniss Grasu - C - Free Agent
10393.jpg

Ravens waived OL Hroniss Grasu.

Grasu was a healthy scratch most of the year. He made a Week 8 appearance at left guard for Bradley Bozeman and has been a starter for parts of the last three seasons. We'd expect Grassu to get claimed by an offensive line needy team.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Just got offered tickets to the game tomorrow. Anyone tailgating there that wants to meet up? I’ll bring a 30 pack of your choice as long as it’s not coors light lol