• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Raiders

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
given how late we found out about last week i just assumed that maybe flacco might be close - but it seems like joe's not close to being back yet
I believe all of us thought he was getting close, but due to the latest news it doesn't seem like he is close.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Looking forward: I think we have a chance to beat the Chargers. They lost against the broncos because they couldn't close out the game as usual via their running game. Rivers had to throw it. We need to have the same approach. The only loss I see as given is obviously against the Chiefs.
We going to beat those Chiefs at Arrowhead!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
What about Julio/Ridley/Sanu onslaught?
What about Fitzmagic and Evans tearing us apart?
And don't forget we lost to Baker already once.
Have faith brother. I liked the passion I saw on Sunday. We beat the Bengals. I don't care if they are a team on decline without AJ Green. We never beat the Bengals . Go Ravens!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I hate the Bengals so much, I am still on a high after winning on Sunday. I hope we destroy the Raiders!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I tend to believe it was more a game plan than Lamar doing it on his own. Why would Snead yell at Marty otherwise?

Interestingly enough, Snead was getting the majority of the passes thrown his way and yet, he was the main one yelling at Marty? Lol...

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Interestingly enough, Snead was getting the majority of the passes thrown his way and yet, he was the main one yelling at Marty? Lol...

it was situational - 2nd and 3rd and goal consecutively we ran it - no real attempt to go and proactively score the td in that situation - that's where it boiled over i think he was frustrated with the way the playcalling went on that series

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
it was situational - 2nd and 3rd and goal consecutively we ran it - no real attempt to go and proactively score the td in that situation - that's where it boiled over i think he was frustrated with the way the playcalling went on that series

Oh, I see.

I rarely post. More of a lurker but I definitely agree. Doesn't make any sense any other way. Just frustrated with the play calling to end that series.

While I'm actually posting i hope we stick with Lamar. He's better than Flacco imo. It was so pleasing to see him go thru his progressions, to see him evade pressure and make plays with his arm. Things I've never seen consistently from Flacco. It's definitely Lamar's time and if Harbs goes back to Flacco he deserves to be let go this off season. Been a fan since 1999 and I've never been more excited to be a Ravens fan. Even during our 08-14 span. Lamar is definitely our future no doubt in my mind. Just needs to learn to protect hisself and continue to progress like he has.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
What are the chances that we actually force some turnovers in this game? It would be really nice to get a couple to give the defense some confidence in that area.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Alex Collins (foot) officially questionable
11279.jpg

Alex Collins (foot) is questionable for Week 12 against the Raiders.

Collins will likely play, but he's an extremely dicey RB3/FLEX after Gus 'The Bus' Edwards got 17 carries last week. With Lamar Jackson slated to make his second consecutive start, Collins would only provide fantasy production if lucks into a touchdown on the goal line. Javorius Allen and Ty Montgomery will still soak up limited snaps behind him, too.

Justin Diaz-Thomas

Practice Squad
Alex Collins (foot) officially questionable
11279.jpg

Alex Collins (foot) is questionable for Week 12 against the Raiders.

Collins will likely play, but he's an extremely dicey RB3/FLEX after Gus 'The Bus' Edwards got 17 carries last week. With Lamar Jackson slated to make his second consecutive start, Collins would only provide fantasy production if lucks into a touchdown on the goal line. Javorius Allen and Ty Montgomery will still soak up limited snaps behind him, too.

He was a Full participant in today's practice I imagine he'll 99% play I hope he gets the brunt of the workload, even with Gus tearing it up last week