• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Discussion: Happy Thanksgiving

Will Clay Matthews avoid a Roughing the Passer Penalty against The Vikings?

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lost in this Titans season is Corey Davis's coming out party - he is my absolute favourite wr ive studied for the draft going into any class since i started doing draft prospect film

Juju, Anthony Miller get close but Corey Davis was far and away my favourite wr to study
He’s been very good at several points this year and without a doubt would’ve had an excellent season if he wasn’t on the titans. His skills are being wasted on that joke of an offense, hopefully someone good comes in to replace Mariota so he can actually shine moreso than just a couple games out of the season. I have little doubt he will be an excellent receiver in years to come.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Lost in this Titans season is Corey Davis's coming out party - he is my absolute favourite wr ive studied for the draft going into any class since i started doing draft prospect film

Juju, Anthony Miller get close but Corey Davis was far and away my favourite wr to study
RIP when he said he wanted to be a Raven and the Titans look him way early than most people thought he would go :(