• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Discussion: Happy Thanksgiving

Will Clay Matthews avoid a Roughing the Passer Penalty against The Vikings?

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well this is optimistic......

The Ravens are likely going to need to win once or twice in their final three road games, and recent history suggests it's not going to happen. They have to travel to play the Atlanta Falcons, Kansas City Chiefs and Los Angeles Chargers. Since 2015, Baltimore has won once on the road in December (at the Browns last season). -- Jamison Hensley

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Well this is optimistic......

The Ravens are likely going to need to win once or twice in their final three road games, and recent history suggests it's not going to happen. They have to travel to play the Atlanta Falcons, Kansas City Chiefs and Los Angeles Chargers. Since 2015, Baltimore has won once on the road in December (at the Browns last season). -- Jamison Hensley
Another bullshit journalist statement.

We likely won't win because those are better teams, not because of what happened last 3 years.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Another bullshit journalist statement.

We likely won't win because those are better teams, not because of what happened last 3 years.
Still....we havent been a good road team and that needs to change. Just like the games decided by 6 or fewer points did last week. Maybe Lamar is the answer but im not sure hell get the opportunity to find out unless flacco doesnt get cleared. Imo if flacco practices this week he starts.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Still....we havent been a good road team and that needs to change. Just like the games decided by 6 or fewer points did last week. Maybe Lamar is the answer but im not sure hell get the opportunity to find out unless flacco doesnt get cleared. Imo if flacco practices this week he starts.
Yeah, if Joe is healthy enough, they won't bench him for Lamar, no matter what.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just hope our running game continues to priduce. If ut does then i think well be fine. As much as Lamar has helped i dont think were giving enough credit to Gus on his agressiveness to hit the hole. Even with Lamar in, Collins and Buck refuse to commit to a lane and plow through.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I just hope our running game continues to priduce. If ut does then i think well be fine. As much as Lamar has helped i dont think were giving enough credit to Gus on his agressiveness to hit the hole. Even with Lamar in, Collins and Buck refuse to commit to a lane and plow through.
Definitely but today Gus ran for 120 and if Lamar wasn't a QB, that number goes down to 60. It becomes completely different dynamic, rhythm, everything

I'm not 100% convinced of that. I had originally thought that, but now I'm not so sure. Mostly because of what you said in your next post - take Lamar out and Gus' stats get cut in half.