• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Discussion: Happy Thanksgiving

Will Clay Matthews avoid a Roughing the Passer Penalty against The Vikings?

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

rossihunter2

Staff Member
97 Yard TD Reception by JuJu. Incredible.

and ben had to throw it off his back foot because he was being sacked - literally if he holds on a split second longer it's a safety - unreal play

although juju has had the bengals corners in man all day and he's destroyed them with his releases and double moves... ben missed him for an easy long bomb on the 1st play of the 2nd half too

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That out-and-up move is on all the time for the steelers wrs - 4-5 times today the big play has been wide open on the exact same move - change the corner, change the receiver but the same move and if ben hit the throw or the receiver made the catch this could be a blowout

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sooooo. We want the Dolphins to win if we want to make the playoffs right???

I mean i honestly dont see them beating the pats and vikings so theyll prob go 9-7 or 8-8.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Sooooo. We want the Dolphins to win if we want to make the playoffs right???

I mean i honestly dont see them beating the pats and vikings so theyll prob go 9-7 or 8-8.

We have the tiebreakers over Miami, IND and TEN if it came down to it. We have the H2H over the Titans, and our conference record is 6-3 compared to Miami's conference record of 4-3, and Colts have a 4-4 conference record. This is one game that doesn't matter as long as we keep taking care of business.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
We have the tiebreakers over Miami, IND and TEN if it came down to it. We have the H2H over the Titans, and our conference record is 6-3 compared to Miami's conference record of 4-3, and Colts have a 4-4 conference record.
Cool so basically we control our own destiny. 10-6 gets us in and 9-7 might too thanks to tiebreakers. But those conference tiebreakers could change if we lose to the cheifs and chargers....thats the only issue

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Cool so basically we control our own destiny. 10-6 gets us in and 9-7 might too thanks to tiebreakers. But those conference tiebreakers could change if we lose to the cheifs and chargers....thats the only issue

Ravens AFC Remaining Opp: Chiefs, Chargers and Browns.

Dolphins AFC Remaining Opp: Bills, Patriots, Jags and Bills.

Colts AFC Remaining Opp: Jags, Texans, Titans.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
If steelers lose this game...looking at the rest of their schedule, its very possible they could end up going 9-6-1. If they lose to the Chargers, Pats, and saints