• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Discussion: Happy Thanksgiving

Will Clay Matthews avoid a Roughing the Passer Penalty against The Vikings?

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would say, no worries we have the tiebreaker but I can't trust our team enough even with Lamar to hold on for the final playoff spot.
No but i trust that the Colts lack talent to win 10 games this year. So theres that. I dont think they beat the cowboys or texans tbh

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
We have H2H over them so in an event of a tie, we hold H2H or Conference record over DEN, TEN and IND.
We wont hild the conference tuebreaker over the colts if we lose the the cheifs and chargers tho right? And if they win the rest of their afc games which seems unlikely

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
the ravens have the 3rd best conference record in the AFC - 6-3 in conference which is ahead of all other wildcard contenders (including the chargers i think lol) so im not worried about the ties at the moment tbh
But if we lose to the cheifs and chargers and lets say we win vs the browns were at 7-5. Colts are 5-4 as we stand and have 3 left all against their own division on the road. If they go 2-1 does the tiebreaker go to division record, SOS, or margin of victory???