• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Hamilton, The Injuries and The Self-Inflicted Wounds

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Damn I thought Tank was asking a genuine question lmaoooooo
If it were anyone else, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, but Tank rides Lamar so damn hard for everything because he replaced Joe.

Tank actually blocked me on here because I wouldn't crown every single Joe Flacco throw as a masterpiece and dared suggest he had faults.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
If it were anyone else, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, but Tank rides Lamar so damn hard for everything because he replaced Joe.

Tank actually blocked me on here because I wouldn't crown every single Joe Flacco throw as a masterpiece and dared suggest he had faults.
You can block moderators?

anakin-skywalker-palpatine.gif

Tank

Hall of Famer
Damn I thought Tank was asking a genuine question lmaoooooo
It certainly was a genuine question! I hadn’t heard where the mixup occurred, and still haven’t, could very well be Mustipher missed the count. And I guess some think Lamar is infallible, never makes a mistake and it’s ludicrous to think it may be possible.

No worries, I just ignore the worthless background noise from the resident trolls. lol

Last edited:

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
It certainly was a genuine question! I hadn’t heard where the mixup occurred, and still haven’t, could very well be Mustipher missed the count. And I guess some think Lamar is infallible, never makes a mistake and it’s ludicrous to think it may be possible.

No worries, I just ignore the worthless background noise from the resident trolls. lol
Lamar was still looking to his left, whether at the defense or a receiver none of us know, but he certainly wasn't anywhere near ready for the ball to be snapped when Mustipher rolled it along the ground to his feet. It doesn't take great detective skills to work out whose fault it was.

( Unless you're just ignoring the worthless background evidence of your own eyes. )

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Lamar was still looking to his left, whether at the defense or a receiver none of us know, but he certainly wasn't anywhere near ready for the ball to be snapped when Mustipher rolled it along the ground to his feet. It doesn't take great detective skills to work out whose fault it was.

( Unless you're just ignoring the worthless background evidence of your own eyes. )
80ej9t.jpg

Also, that comment about Lamar being infallible is dripping with so much irony and lacks so much self awareness that I'm pretty sure Helen Keller has more awareness on the situation.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mustipher has done surprisingly well. The poor snap/fumble was a bummer but overall i thought it was going to be much worse.At least in pass pro, I’d be curious to see how they grade out in the run. No one one the line seems to be able to open up a running lane

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Mustipher has done surprisingly well. The poor snap/fumble was a bummer but overall i thought it was going to be much worse.At least in pass pro, I’d be curious to see how they grade out in the run. No one one the line seems to be able to open up a running lane
If you like PFF, he graded out as slightly above average in both.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
If you like PFF, he graded out as slightly above average in both.
I’m not a stat or film guy, but i hear people repeatedly poo poo on PFF. Regardless it gives a sense of hope that we’ll be alright until Linderbaum comes back.