• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The Andrews and The Injuries (because of course...)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Defence dominated the way you'd want them to vs a rookie backup.

Offence, after a rough start, found a rhythm and found a way to start physically dominating that Browns front 7 even with 2 backup tackles.

Hopefully Moses is ok. Hopefully Maulet is ok. Hopefully Worley is ok. Hopefully Justice was just on a snap count.

Lamar was great vs a ton of pressure.

Playcalling with a lead needs to be examined...

Last edited:

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean a lot of the switch to using Lamar Jackson running more is probably because Bateman and OBJ are out. Once they come back the offense will probably go back to throwing it like in week 2 more.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Duvernay needs to be benched and Zay Flowers put in his position until Mitchell comes back.
Enough is enough . Indecisive , bad decisions , lacks explosiveness . Looks uncomfortable and lacks confidence.

Put a fork in him he done

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I’d be fine with replacing Duv at returner if we had someone who could be as sure handed as he is.

Some of y’all clearly have forgotten the dark years between Jacoby and Duv where we couldn’t get a returner to consistently not fumble kicks to save our lives

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I’d be fine with replacing Duv at returner if we had someone who could be as sure handed as he is.

Some of y’all clearly have forgotten the dark years between Jacoby and Duv where we couldn’t get a returner to consistently not fumble kicks to save our lives
Yeah I remember that bum David Reed

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Hard to pick out specific players tonight as basically everone kept it together. I'll go with Stout who had his best game as a Raven and Clowney who really wrecked the Browns offense.

What a difference from last week's debacle. On to the fucking bumblebees next week!
They're spiraling. They'll definitely be looking to right the ship