• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The Andrews and The Injuries (because of course...)

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’d be fine with replacing Duv at returner if we had someone who could be as sure handed as he is.

Some of y’all clearly have forgotten the dark years between Jacoby and Duv where we couldn’t get a returner to consistently not fumble kicks to save our lives
Zay

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think he’d be good at it but do you really want to risk injury to our best playmaker (not named Lamar?)
I agree to a certain extent but he moves like Lamar and is hard to get a direct shot on.

I prefer Mitchell but I could see Zay back there in crucial situations.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’d be fine with replacing Duv at returner if we had someone who could be as sure handed as he is.

Some of y’all clearly have forgotten the dark years between Jacoby and Duv where we couldn’t get a returner to consistently not fumble kicks to save our lives

Duv runs like he’s content with life. Like he doesn’t have that fire in him nomore. Playing like Joe Burrow, thinks he got paid and can chill now.

Mitchell should take his place as returner when he gets back.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Duv runs like he’s content with life. Like he doesn’t have that fire in him nomore. Playing like Joe Burrow, thinks he got paid and can chill now.

Mitchell should take his place as returner when he gets back.

No explosive running anymore and terrible decisions

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Nothing to say about Lamar this week.

Instead, shout out to Brandon Stephens for playing amazing in a starting role.

He was memed a lot for being a third rounder where almost everyone went, "Who?", but he's really developing into a really quality cornerback.
Him, Darby and RYS have looked pretty solid after 4 weeks.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Duvernay needs to be benched and Zay Flowers put in his position until Mitchell comes back.
Enough is enough . Indecisive , bad decisions , lacks explosiveness . Looks uncomfortable and lacks confidence.

Put a fork in him he done
let duvernay continue to do his thing. All we need is for Flowers to get injured on a K/PR

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hard to be mad at anything other than weak second half play calling. Really great to see the Lamar/mandrews connection back in action. The pass by Lamar to Andrews in the corner of the endzone was an absolute beauty!

For the first time maybe ever i felt bad for the Browns. They looked hopeless

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
RO is so damn angry and I’m here for it

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
Justice Hill and Melvin Gordon look good. Not really sure how valuable Keaton Mitchell is to the team but may not even need him this year