• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The Andrews and The Injuries (because of course...)

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Yeah we’re still so predictably unpredictable as far as matchups and consistent quality play. I have no clue what to think week to week. But I do know that our defense is looking special with the prospect of adding high level players all over it when they return from injury.

I remember the both of us saying year 2 was when the defense would show out now here we are.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
In the past two weeks we've been stunned by ineptitude in the Colts game and somewhat shocked, I'd say, to see an injury riddled team put #2's and 3's on the field and play maybe their best game so far together. I have no idea what to expect this week, but if we can field a team to do regularly with OUR REGULARS, what a cobbled together team did last week, we are gonna be a lot of trouble to other teams. But we can't beat ourselves - or lose ourselves, like we did against the Colts anymore. Hopefully, we found ourselves against the Brownies and continue to develop that.

Edit--- Joey, your tits are very distracting. ;)
more like basketballs