• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The Andrews and The Injuries (because of course...)

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
roquan has changed everything
IMG_6623.jpeg

Look at Ro sticking his tongue out at the fans. I love it.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I’d be fine with replacing Duv at returner if we had someone who could be as sure handed as he is.

Some of y’all clearly have forgotten the dark years between Jacoby and Duv where we couldn’t get a returner to consistently not fumble kicks to save our lives

Yeah I remember that bum David Reed

Cyrus Jones, Chris Moore, Campagnaro, washed Devin Hester, Tim White, Grant, Kaelin Clay there are simply too many of them.
There was a point where it was so bad they put Ed back there to just fair catch punts.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Justice Hill and Melvin Gordon look good. Not really sure how valuable Keaton Mitchell is to the team but may not even need him this year
Melvin Gordon wants an apology from us

Simba

Staff Member
DTR looked like he was in way over his head.

Good performance all around. Didn’t need to do much today but did what needed to be done. Still have to clean up the mistakes. The fumbled exchange is becoming too common and the penalties at crucial times need to stop. Luckily the offense rallied back at the end of the half to hit Andrews for a TD.

Injuries again will be interesting. Looks like Moses, JAD, and Worley are the biggest ones we know of.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why all the Duvernay hate? Cuz of the bad fair catch?

Maulet played a damn good game since all the other bases were touched and you would think everybody here would know how important MLB is. That's your general.

Simba

Staff Member

Maulet played a damn good game since all the other bases were touched and you would think everybody here would know how important MLB is. That's your general.
It’s interesting on Duvernay. The fair catch was certainly a mistake and he knew it immediately. But he’s been fine in my eyes overall. Sure handed and is getting the job done.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
It’s interesting on Duvernay. The fair catch was certainly a mistake and he knew it immediately. But he’s been fine in my eyes overall. Sure handed and is getting the job done.
I agree and he's playing well enough as the #4 receiver.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
An underrated good punt today was we made the one mistake and then didn’t let it hang around like we did last week

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Can we take a quick second to appreciate what we were able to that defense... and I know the offense was missing their QB, but still

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm good with Stephens, but I wish he wouldn't take his eyes off the ball.

Simba

Staff Member
I'm good with Stephens, but I wish he wouldn't take his eyes off the ball.
I’ve always thought he was better at S because of that issue, but he’s turned it up a notch this year to the point where I can live with it. Instead of being a step or two behind, he’s running step for step with these dudes. I’ll live with no turnovers and occasional penalties if it means borderline lockdown coverage.

Simba

Staff Member
Also shout out to the defense as a whole for their tackling so far this season. There are always a few misses but this team has been rather consistently wrapping up in the open field.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

I dnt even know about the fair catch thing but for me… i just dnt like him as a returner. Love his sure hands though

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Worth way more than the 2nd rounder we gave up. Brilliant signing.
It truly disgusts me they give up Ro for a 2nd with no big contracts at the time then give up their 2nd for trash ass Claypool... who they are now shopping for late round picks allegedly.

Roquan has basically been a player multiplier. Thought he was great but can't lie. I questioned trading for a mlb at the time and am so damn glad to have been wrong. Hate seeing PQ gone but going to appreciate his play this season.

I have a feeling this pass rush starts getting home when Oweh is back. AHHH MAN there's so much to be excited for if a couple things go our way.