• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Falcons

Who SHOULD start at QB for the Ravens @ Falcons

• Lamar Jackson

Votes: 36 85.7%
  • Joe Flacco

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
You know, we haven't made the playoffs for quite a few years now.
With the offenses and the game in general evolving so fast lately, bringing something new gives not only a change of pace from the ugly (recent) past but it also represents the possibility we're catching up with innovation and therefore in a lot more fun (albeit a bit uncertainty).
Guess we can't blame ourselves for being excited.
I'll take uncertainty every day of the week instead of years of certain mediocrity.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just think but if we win this game we could actually go on a serious tear and get a win against KC and then possibly TB. We could go on a serious run here but it all starts today. We have to win this game to get confidence and momentum on our side. Let’s do it, Ravens!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Just think but if we win this game we could actually go on a serious tear and get a win against KC and then possibly TB. We could go on a serious run here but it all starts today. We have to win this game to get confidence and momentum on our side. Let’s do it, Ravens!
But then our confidence could be shattered with Harbaugh putting a halt to it and starting Flacco.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
But then our confidence could be shattered with Harbaugh putting a halt to it and starting Flacco.
I’m just taking it one game at a time when it comes to guys who start and guys who don’t. This team is too unpredictable anymore in that realm in many facets

Tank

Hall of Famer
Really don’t know what to expect today, but am hoping for the best. It would seem success for us hinges on getting a pass rush and playing solid in the secondary. I think we can score some points but it may be a challenge to score a bunch. If we can hold the Falcons under 25 I think we stand a good chance of winning. I’d really like to seek that guy lose his $330k. lol

Icy

Practice Squad
im hoping to the football gods kenneth can stay healthy and explode today, especially with gus having the ankle problem

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Really don’t know what to expect today, but am hoping for the best. It would seem success for us hinges on getting a pass rush and playing solid in the secondary. I think we can score some points but it may be a challenge to score a bunch. If we can hold the Falcons under 25 I think we stand a good chance of winning. I’d really like to seek that guy lose his $330k. lol

Do you bet? The total team over for Falcons is 25 or 25.5... Weird you picked that specific number.

Also, was going to jump all over that team over.

I take this season a game at a time and have for a couple weeks now. No hopes or expectations except to see guys continue to grow on both sides. Hope to see more Bowser. Interested in Clark in his first start. I remember in the off season, I think Wink said he saw a lot in Chuck. Now he gets a chance.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Do you bet? The total team over for Falcons is 25 or 25.5... Weird you picked that specific number.

Also, was going to jump all over that team over.

I take this season a game at a time and have for a couple weeks now. No hopes or expectations except to see guys continue to grow on both sides. Hope to see more Bowser. Interested in Clark in his first start. I remember in the off season, I think Wink said he saw a lot in Chuck. Now he gets a chance.
Not football, only thorough bred horses and I haven’t been to the races or watched other than the Breeder’s Cup in a few years. That number was just what I felt. lol