• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Discussion (Other Teams)

Who Wins Between Chargers & Steelers?

• Chargers

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Steelers

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Steelers fans have to be fuming. The missed false start the lucky bounce for the TD. Then they think they are spared twice only to find they were offsides. First home loss in their history after leading by 14 or more ... ouch!

Steelers fans have to be fuming. The missed false start the lucky bounce for the TD. Then they think they are spared twice only to find they were offsides. First home loss in their history after leading by 14 or more ... ouch!

I know how it feels as a Packer fan were used to losing.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
The jags came to play and no bottles to throw pics
Yeah, there defense is finally back to normal it seems.

Colts have a harder closeout schedule than initially anticipated. @ Texans, vs. Cowboys, vs.Giants, @Tennessee

3 great defenses and then you have to deal with Saquon and Beckham Jr. It would not surprise me if they went 1-3 in that stretch at all.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
The refs were absolute shit on both sides. The refs gifted both teams touchdowns.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Fuck that! They can fume all they want, but let's not forget all of the lucky breaks they've gotten over the past few years.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Wow I feel asleep and woke up to a pleasant surprise. I am happy to learn I lost in the voting above. This will be a good week!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
What happened in the tunnel after the game between the Bills player and one of the refs. I have to go to work and missed the story on ESPN.