• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Discussion (Other Teams)

Who Wins Between Chargers & Steelers?

• Chargers

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Steelers

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
LOL seriously ... with Ben, I love how the Pardon My Take does a serial parody on Ben begin in a walking boot. "Ben threw 5 picks yesterday, so the only solution was to put him in a walking boot". Just a mockery on his accentuating every bump and bruise to support his "tough as nails" persona.
Lol. Tough as nails my ass - looks like my late aunt when camera shows him from behind.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thats an easy answer, but there has to be more to it than that. The defense collapsed in many games and while Bortles played a role in that, they were frequently underperforming.
There isn’t more to it than that. It has everything to do with the offense consistently setting up the defense in short field position and the defense always being gassed because the offense can hardly sustain a drive. Their defense has played up to par all things considered.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Sanchez hands the ball off to Adrian Peterson..... and he takes it 90 yards for a TD! Redskins lead 10-7.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I do feel sorry for the Redskin fans. They started out so good and had command of the. NFC East then with the injuries the team seems to have no hope to make the playoffs. Us Ravens fans certainly know what it is like to what your team racks up a lot of injuries and drop off in the standings. We had our fair share of that over the years.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I do feel sorry for the Redskin fans. They started out so good and had command of the. NFC East then with the injuries the team seems to have no hope to make the playoffs. Us Ravens fans certainly know what it is like to what your team racks up a lot of injuries and drop off in the standings. We had our fair share of that over the years.
Like that dreaded 2015 season. The sad part is we didn't start off good. We had a HORRIBLE start to the season.