• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Discussion (Other Teams)

Who Wins Between Chargers & Steelers?

• Chargers

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Steelers

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

rossihunter2

Staff Member
ironically the last team to stay within 10 points of the saints at the final was not the rams but the ravens

the one thing this dallas team has in common with that ravens team is the ability to make the saints 1-dimensional - both of those teams suffocated the saints running game

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Rams chiefs vs saints cowboys is what I meant

i thought so lol - rams saints was not dissimilar to rams chiefs though lol

i definitely thought the chiefs rams game was better - just the level of execution, creativity, importance of every single play, the way every play seemed like it was gonna change the game, the lead changes everything was so exciting and it was just good football

as close and tight as this game has been it feels a lot like the refs and the short-week home field advantage and the saints just forgetting how to play football for a while made this game close as opposed to pure football plays...

JO_75

Hall of Famer
saints have the head to head so they have to beat them by a game - if their records are tied then the saints get homefield

Which they would be ahead by a game if the Saints lose tonight and Rams win on Sunday. Both are 10-1, Saints would drop to 10-2, and the Rams would move to 11-1.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i thought so lol - rams saints was not dissimilar to rams chiefs though lol

i definitely thought the chiefs rams game was better - just the level of execution, creativity, importance of every single play, the way every play seemed like it was gonna change the game, the lead changes everything was so exciting and it was just good football

as close and tight as this game has been it feels a lot like the refs and the short-week home field advantage and the saints just forgetting how to play football for a while made this game close as opposed to pure football plays...
On the point of execution and creativity. No question the Chiefs game was better. However the cowboys are playing such a good defensive game to this point, that I’ve like both games....and I despise the ‘boys

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
ironically the last team to stay within 10 points of the saints at the final was not the rams but the ravens

the one thing this dallas team has in common with that ravens team is the ability to make the saints 1-dimensional - both of those teams suffocated the saints running game
So what you’re saying is... being able to run the ball well makes an offense better?

No way...