• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The Defence and a case of the Dropsies

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I would say it's an unprecedented level of shooting ourselves in the foot... but the Colts was only a couple of weeks ago.

Lamar was playing hero ball. One mistake at the death to sully his whole game.

Defence was amazing (outside of a lack of edge rush). Steelers literally had one play - backshoulder to Pickens... the problem is that he did the one thing that none of our receivers could... catch the fucking ball.

Offence was schematically great, playcalling was great - but a case of the dropsies robbed us of a blowout and kept this close at the end. So many points left on the field.

Yet another lesson in grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory. How did we find a way to lose this game? We should have ethered the steelers.

I fucking hate this team. I fucking hate watching this team.

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
I would say it's an unprecedented level of shooting ourselves in the foot... but the Colts was only a couple of weeks ago.

Lamar was playing hero ball. One mistake at the death to sully his whole game.

Defence was amazing (outside of a lack of edge rush). Steelers literally had one play - backshoulder to Pickens... the problem is that he did the one thing that none of our receivers could... catch the fucking ball.

Offence was schematically great, playcalling was great - but a case of the dropsies robbed us of a blowout and kept this close at the end. So many points left on the field.

Yet another lesson in grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory. How did we find a way to lose this game? We should have ethered the steelers.

I fucking hate this team. I fucking hate watching this team.
When you talk like this, it's serious. But yes, I ask myself why I put myself through all this torture every week

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
How do we lose a game when our QB and defense play well and our O line holds up relatively well?

The offense and special teams are so sloppy this year. The WRs in particular seem badly coached. If they actually know the plays, they're dropping the ball.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Steve Bisciotti has to step in and make changes. This makes three games in 5 weeks that’s we’re an absolute slop fest for various reasons by the offense. One of these? Sure it happens, but this many this often? No way man, this is systemic

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
Steve Bisciotti has to step in and make changes. This makes three games in 5 weeks that’s we’re an absolute slop fest for various reasons by the offense. One of these? Sure it happens, but this many this often? No way man, this is systemic
What should he change?

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
Yeah, you begin to wonder what Harbaugh's for if things are so sloppy and disorganised and the Special Teams aren't even any good. These are supposed to be his strengths - it's not like he's bringing any scheme advantages.

I wouldn't mind bringing one of those smart offensive coaches for next season.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I’m so fucking angry

Like, here’s the thing, in a way it’s almost encouraging that this is the only way for us to lose a game.

Without literally every single thing going wrong we win this one.

The unfortunate part is that not only has it happened at all, when it really shouldn’t ever happen in a season, but it’s happened TWICE IN 3 FUCKING WEEKS

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hate it because they will blame Lamar and Monken for this and it's just not the case.

This is the most pathetic showing I have ever seen by our receiving core. All of them. Those guys did not show up to play today.

O-line did not hold up well when dude ran through Stanley AND a Hill fumble to stall another drive. Back to back drops in the endzone from Andrews and Bateman who had the easier one. Nelson? Can't even explain that one.

Lamar had one bad throw and it was the INT.

No explanation for how terrible these receivers were today. None.

I can't even give Zay a pass for his mistakes early on because he just fell on the scramble from Lamar for ANOTHER TD

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I still don’t understand why we didn’t just take the 3 before the half

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Whelp… gonna stay off social media this week.

It always hit different after an L