• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The Defence and a case of the Dropsies

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I understand that you think I'm a troll, but frankly, I'm just voicing my opinions. Even if they are wrong,t hey are my opinions and I'm not trying to troll anybody here, and I really would appreciate it if you stop bomabarding me with insults all the time.
OK two things:
a) share your opinion if you want to. It's a public forum. If you don't want to be criticized for your opinions, then a public forum isn't the place to share them. They don't have to be externalized.
b) I think people are struggling with the idea that its a "real opinion". Tyler Huntley's mother doesn't think he is a better QB than Lamar, nor does she think we should bench Lamar for him.

Last edited:

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I understand that you think I'm a troll, but frankly, I'm just voicing my opinions. Even if they are wrong,t hey are my opinions and I'm not trying to troll anybody here, and I really would appreciate it if you stop bomabarding me with insults all the time.

Public forum pleighboi. If you don't like it get out of the kitchen.

So don't get mad when I pick apart an opinion that based on........??? You eluded to Lamar getting hurt to see what Tyler can do lmaoooo

You a troll

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
You realize that's $1B right? Not $1M? $1M has six zeros. $1B has nine.

And while he's made $4.6M before the age of 30 playing football, I would point out that % of NFL players who end up broke quickly. So really how much he made becomes largely irrelevant if he's not good at managing it.

Would also point out that while $4.6M seems like a lot, when you take out taxes and what he's already spent, if he were to retire tomorrow and want to never work another day in his life, he'd need to live off like $75K a year or less.
Sorry there was a PF autocorrect and it wanted to add 3 extra zeroes even after that. also in response to you and @gtalk12 Yes, I understadn that people may criticize me or my opinions, I don't care. I simply take issue when people call me a troll for my opinions because of a couple of unpopular opinions. I have been on various other forums, and they all criticize you with respect, not calling you a troll.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sorry there was a PF autocorrect and it wanted to add 3 extra zeroes even after that. also in response to you and @gtalk12 Yes, I understadn that people may criticize me or my opinions, I don't care. I simply take issue when people call me a troll for my opinions because of a couple of unpopular opinions. I have been on various other forums, and they all criticize you with respect, not calling you a troll.
Are these the type of forums that promote the idea that Huntley should be the starting QB?

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Did you guys see that our WR Coach had those boys catching Rugby balls? Rex Ryan is SICK lmaoooo

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
anyone talking about benching Lamar after the game he just had needs to get a new pair of glasses or seriously look into watching another sport, because they seriously don't understand it. Especially when they want to have Huntley play instead of Lamar.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
anyone talking about benching Lamar after the game he just had needs to get a new pair of glasses or seriously look into watching another sport, because they seriously don't understand it. Especially when they want to have Huntley play instead of Lamar.
Yeah. Anyone asking to bench Lamar for Huntley is crazy. Now if they had said Josh Johnson we can speak...

JAAM

Hall of Famer

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can already tell. I think me(aka sizzle, nudub,dizzle) is going to create a new burner to escape this

we would like you more if you actually told us what team you liked. Then the jokes would be funny

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
@Simba @rossihunter2 @Edgar do you all know when the last time Marlon played significant snaps on the defensive left side of the field was?
he's been on the right side for a while, probably due to MP. being more comfortable on the right side. That being said, he played 253 snaps at LCB and 193 on the R. Prior to that he had a couple seasons where he played slot due to covering for Young.

On Sunday he played well outside of that one touchdown to Pickens. Other than that his side of the field was basically shut down. Played 32 snaps on the left side.