• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Discussion (London Week!)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The first time the ravens aren't playing at 1pm EST this season. Unfortunately the games all clash with the Rugby World Cup 2023 Quarter-Finals.

Non-American problems I guess...

Not a banner weekend for marquee matchups though. A bunch of games that probably looked more interesting 6 weeks ago.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
@OURavensFan , looks like DK said that Witherspoon will get the better of your boy Chase. Chase would go on to repost it. Expect a 150-200 yard game from him.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
What a boring game this is between the Chiefs and Broncos. At least Mahomes threw a really bad throw that led to an interception.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So I'm pretty sure they don't coach this... or perhaps maybe they do in Denver. Wish defenders would do that against Lamar.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
The first time the ravens aren't playing at 1pm EST this season. Unfortunately the games all clash with the Rugby World Cup 2023 Quarter-Finals.

Non-American problems I guess...

Not a banner weekend for marquee matchups though. A bunch of games that probably looked more interesting 6 weeks ago.
Happy for you!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
looks like the Niners have overlooked the Browns. Currently Browns are winning 13-10

JO_75

Hall of Famer
looks like the Niners have overlooked the Browns. Currently Browns are winning 13-10
Trent Williams, Deebo and McCaffery all left the game with injuries. I agree they underestimated them but now they lost three key pieces to their offense.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Trent Williams, Deebo and McCaffery all left the game with injuries. I agree they underestimated them but now they lost three key pieces to their offense.
didn't know mccaffery left but last I saw Trent Williams came back. did he go out again?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
didn't know mccaffery left but last I saw Trent Williams came back. did he go out again?
I didn't know he came back lol. 49ers are just cursed with injuries like we are. Says a lot about how Lamar shredded the Browns defense but other teams have been struggling against the same Browns defense.